Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wish me luck!!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahahaha thats funny ****... and good luck to all the people doing exams, ive done 2 so far only got another 3 left, last 1 is on 15th nov::):) but when people say yr 12 is stressful i dont think they meant the whole yr,,,,, im sure they meant the exams coz everyone is stressing now.. im like the 1 person who isnt (doesnt need enter for the tafe course's i want)........ anyway goodluck to everyone with exams:D:D:D:D btw mine seems pretty easy:D

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
hmmm some1 was havin fun 2day.. lol
why wasnt i invited?? haha
so ye my exams are OVER!! w00t! it wasnt as bad as i thought, but 2 the one guy that looks like hes doin engineering.. i think u need a GOOD LUCK!! those exams sound HARD!! lol
ok im off 2 drink.. :p

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Should've have done tech subjects. I did metalwork, woodwork, electronics, automotive maths and english. I did the dumbest english so i only had one exam which was maths where I got 80 something percent. Those are some wierd subjects man. What are you studying for what do you wanna do?

Get off here and get to studying!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Prep for 1 exam is almost done...
Prep for another one that I HAVE to do really well in to pass hasnt started yet (due next wednesday).
Prep for my other 3 hasn't started...
Thats the result of 1 and a half days of pure study!

And stylin_vr2, your always invited :p

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
good luck man

I've got exams coming up too first one is on Monday and the last one is on the 14th.

Looking forward to getting them over with...

Shame is once I've finished those I have got to start Semester 3 straight away and study two subjects externally if i want a chance to study Business and Law next year in Brisbane.

What's everyone studying?

I'm doing business at the moment but i wanna do a double degree (Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Law),i will be accepted if i pass all my exams this semester and pass the ones i have go to do in semester 3.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
im takin a year off 2 go 2 europe (hopefully!) plan 2 study either aviation or engineering when i get back... ye why dont i jus shoot myself now ay... :p

And stylin_vr2, your always invited :p

YAY!!! im so excited!!!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Im doing a Bachelor of Psychology. My compulsory subject is called 'Knowing and knowledge' just a general kind of thing. My two electives are 'Media, culture and society' which is really interesting, a real eye opener =|, never going to watch tv/listen to the radio/read a newspaper/look at a billboard/pretty much do anything the same way again! and then there is 'Sociology' which I don't recomend to anyone.

Last edited:

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
ah psychology...have you heard of a subject called Data Analysis? Its all statistics and crap...far out its hard..

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahahaha, yeahh, we've been doing that data anlysis all semester. We have a whole exam devoted just to the stats part of the subject + a whole text book + a seperate lecture every week lol It's not the simple stuff either.. Chi Squares and all that =| and I hate stats as well... Ah well

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I'll see what I can do ;)

a little reminder to keep it G rated- also cut back on the amount of irrelevant stuff posted in the forum.

its been a while since i saw so many non-tech posts from a new member... in fact the last one was a catty little thing, followed her boyfriend here, annoyed a lot of people and certainly wouldnt be welcome here again.

anyway, just taking a trip down memory lane.

keep it relevant.

good luck with exams everyone.