Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WM CAPRICE JUNK,, LS2 MOST OVER RATED ENGINE , HOLDEN DISHES UP THIS....... SO LONG SUCKERS

TAS1981

Reaction score
On a serious note - a lot of the same issues popping up as the weather turns colder - classic time to find out your battery is knackered with a Christmas tree of lights on your dash ....

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
On a serious note - a lot of the same issues popping up as the weather turns colder - classic time to find out your battery is knackered with a Christmas tree of lights on your dash ....
I'm very surprised by having a older battery that's on the way out the amount of issue you have on Ve and Vf's. Have seen a few MIL come on the dash. Yes all you need is a NEW Battery and the issues are gone

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
hang on i am going to the lobby to get more popcorn and a drink
dont lock this post whilst i am gone

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
1ST MISTAKE BUYING A HOLDEN, I READ SOMEWEAR THAT THE LS SERIES MOTORS ARE REGARED AS ONE TH E THE BEST MOTORS OF ALL TIME...... HAD THE HEAP OF **** FOR 6 MONTHS , AFM 6.0L V8 , SLUGISH AT BEST, (WEIGHT?) THIS THIS THROWS OUT WARNING CODES LIKE THERE IS NOT TOMORROW, AND DISAPPER OVER NIGHT,??

MY FAV THE STABILITY CONTROL OFF ONE, AND IT STARTS RUNING LIKE A PIECE OF CRUD, BEEPING , CHECK THIS REPLACE THIS ...
FUKEN DONE THAT BUT NAR,, STILL ****

ITLL BE IN THE PINE RIVER SOON
Look, I'm feeling like I'm up for a hug. Come on.
1594445498010.png

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Clearly you missed the bit in the rules about writing in all capitals.

English caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm caprice
Wow..... I new forums were full of social retards..... but that would be a complement for this lot....

Yes, it's a 10 yo car.... its gonna have issues, i have no problems and expect to spend a few $$$

what my holden is experiencing is faults within the design or engineering or quality of parts for this vehicle.....

English caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm caprice
Don;t worry @English caprice , with Qld missing its opportunity to keep the border closed today, you will likely be in lock down again in a few short weeks so won't need a car.
Hahaha..... every one is a comedian....some are just better at it than others

Oh

If I have a job....keep it :cool: