Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
OK put it this way. At the moment the big thing is non segregating foreigners. Now you tell me. What would you run? An article about a bunch of anglos doing it or a bunch of ethnics? Which one will get more response. I think the replies in this thread have shown the result. I think she is partly responsible for allowing an unknown party into her home in this day and age. It's just stupid. Hey a bunch of guys are coming over I probably have been flirting with them sure they will just leave when I say no right.

Oh I see... so it's ok if the victim flirted with the offender first. Well when you put it like that, what a #### teasing bitch! She definately deserves what she got.

Interesting perspective.

In regards to all those who are calling people racist this and that and saying you think that anglo's gang rape just as much but because they are anglo the medai doesn't care.

Put some facts on the table and then we'll talk statistics.

At the moment all we know is that a group of non-anglo males decided that's it's ok to do what they want to some 16yo girl even when she says no.

Last edited:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
lets just hope the cops that arrested them gave them the greatest ass beating of life.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
No... because then the cops will be in the media as part of a story on racially motivated motivated beating.

Just deport them back to where they came from... problem solved. Australia took them on out of good will and they have shown that they do no appreciate it so send them back.

Maybe we could start a refugee exchange program. If someone who came in as a refugee breaks the laws here we send them back and another refugee is let in.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I believe it's when someone is raped and the offended uses his fingers... Google it.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
what exactly is digital rape, never heard that one before?

Your fingers are called digits - I am sure you can work the rest out now.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Oh I see... so it's ok if the victim flirted with the offender first. Well when you put it like that, what a #### teasing bitch! She definately deserves what she got.

Interesting perspective.

In regards to all those who are calling people racist this and that and saying you think that anglo's gang rape just as much but because they are anglo the medai doesn't care.

Put some facts on the table and then we'll talk statistics.

At the moment all we know is that a group of non-anglo males decided that's it's ok to do what they want to some 16yo girl even when she says no.

21 year old, the 16 year old girl was the one that introduced her to the group

Why didn't the babysitter call the police as soon as things went from pleasant to where the alleged assault took place ?

Shame they weren't football players as they could have gotten their team to pay the victim hush money and it would never have reached the media

And where was the concern from members on here when that group of private school kids raped and degraded that girl with slight mental retardation ?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Shame they weren't football players as they could have gotten their team to pay the victim hush money and it would never have reached the media

Sounds like you have some inside information there. You should go to the police ASAP. I am willing to bet though it is just another stupid comment with absolutely no factual basis. Common occurence it would seem...

And where was the concern from members on here when that group of private school kids raped and degraded that girl with slight mental retardation ?

There was a rather lengthy thread on here about it. Can't find the sotry though, perhaps you can link us to it?

It's not this one is it?

Four boys face 68 charges over rape of girl

I think one of the rapists was retarded in that one...cannot remember.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...e-investigation/2006/10/25/1161749190019.html

Perhaps this one? Where no names are released and certainly not which schools they went too.

Edit: If it is the werribee girl, most of the stduents went to Werribee High School. The dvd was distributed across many schools.

The thread on here was pretty full ona nd closed due to the threats of violence towards those who committed the crimes.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Didn't hear about it.
But those pack of shits should be knee caped as well.

This has to be the third or fourth time in as many years that I've heared of ethnics doing this.

Football players are great targets for gold diggers. Haven't seen a credible case yet.