Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I never said I wasn't.

But in the same sense I'm not. Islam isn't a race.
I'll be VERY VERY suprised if the men that commited this crime aren't muslim.

I don't hate Afghani's or sudanese people, Or congonese for that matter, I wouldn't care if they were asian.

ISLAM is the problem.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
No mention of religion in news article so maybe you can save your Muslim bashing for another thread :)
And seeing how there is no mention of this, I can only assume you think all Arabs/Africans are Muslim/Practicing Muslim.

chooky1980

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
vh sl/e,vk berlina
who cares what race they are.the point of the matter is they are f**cking dogs.if they are are white,black,yellow whatever they deserve all sorts of **** for what they done.
but how many times will we see refugees get away with this ****???

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
What's cultural about pack raping a woman?

Seems only to be done by certain minorities.

Like football players ?

Gang rapes have been occurring in Australia since the whites colonised the country and well before Islamic gangs, etc were around

Last edited:

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Now this is going to get me flamed but I don't care. Ok yes rape is never a good thing but who's to say she wasn't leading them on a bit as well? I mean surely no one can be so stupid to let a group of adolescents into their home after meeting them up town. I'm not trying to justify their actions I am just saying there is two sides to every story. Also one other thing, this article is purely meant to incite hate against these individuals by including the phrase as the children slept and it seems every one is buying into this hateful article. Nice work.

I don't need to hear the other side of the story, what they did was the unthinkable. Also the phrase makes no difference at all, the kids were asleep, the mother was the one being terrorized. Some times i wish i had a licence to kill like James Bond.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
OK put it this way. At the moment the big thing is non segregating foreigners. Now you tell me. What would you run? An article about a bunch of anglos doing it or a bunch of ethnics? Which one will get more response. I think the replies in this thread have shown the result. I think she is partly responsible for allowing an unknown party into her home in this day and age. It's just stupid. Hey a bunch of guys are coming over I probably have been flirting with them sure they will just leave when I say no right.

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
Race doesn't really come into it.. Fact is anyone who does something like this should fear the outcome SHOULD they be found guilty.. The sad thing is in this country the justice system is a joke.. It's all the bleeding hearts who cry "rehabilitation not punishment" who are to blame, if the punishment fit the crime people would think twice before they did something like this..

And that comment suggesting that the girl may have led them on is part of the reason that so many rapes go unreported. If a girl has to face accusations like that after going through an ordeal like rape it seriously makes them question whether they want to bring it to anyones attention. It also ignores the fact that rape has nothing to do with these guys "getting their end off" and everything to do with them dominating and degrading another person, it's all to do with power and nothing to do with lust. This idea of the males superiority (and therefore their right to dominate and degrade the woman) is unfortunately deeply ingrained in some cultures (and yes mostly due to religion) therefore this IS a cultural (not racial) issue. Some people will point out that this still happens in our culture and they would be right, but, it is definitely not seen as acceptable by the GREAT majority of people in Australia (regardless of race) whereas it IS accepted in many countries. Ask a woman where she would prefer to live based on the way they would be treated and you can be damn sure they would pick a westernised country. Hell, their was a guy who lived in Tehran who went through hell to get a sexchange so he could be a woman and after living as a woman for a short while decided he wanted to go through it all again so he could be a guy once more due to the way that he was treated as a woman..

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
and I would hope that people would be just as outraged if it was a bunch of "anglos".. It's a dog act whether you're purple, green, white, black, brown, whatever.. and while they wouldn't get the "send them back to where they came from" comments I think you'll find that people would still be screaming for them to be strung up by their balls

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
No mention of religion in news article so maybe you can save your Muslim bashing for another thread :)
And seeing how there is no mention of this, I can only assume you think all Arabs/Africans are Muslim/Practicing Muslim.

I was unaware non muslims called their children mohammed. The mohammed name is an Islamic thing. The religion of Sudanese is predominatly Islam (90%). There is no need to mention religion. Funnily enough the north of religion where all the crap happens with the shithole is where it is almost all muslims. In the south where christian beliefs prevail is where it is more peaceful...except for when the Islamic sunni's decide it is more fun to kill the infidels. The funny thing is, we take in more muslim sudanese than the christians, which is strange, seeing as the killing fields in the south are caused by these arab muslim sudanese.

Seriously though, you have been making general comments all over the place, you seem to be the typical uninformed person who thinks because people dislike a race or religion then they are racists/bigots or whatever. Stop to think that maybe, just maybe, people know what these poeple do in their own lands and do not want their **** causing troubles here.

So seeing as your quick to say "your sure anglos commit these crimes" without any factual basis I am fairly sure it is safe to say these people are muslims. Why is it ok for you to guess about crimes yet it is not ok for others ot guess based on pretty good reason?

Like football players ?

Gang rapes have been occurring in Australia since the whites colonised the country and well before Islamic gangs, etc were around

As I said earlier, links to case studies where parties have been found guilty. 99% of Cases against football players aqre dropped as it is found the woman was not raped.

OK put it this way. At the moment the big thing is non segregating foreigners. Now you tell me. What would you run? An article about a bunch of anglos doing it or a bunch of ethnics? Which one will get more response. I think the replies in this thread have shown the result. I think she is partly responsible for allowing an unknown party into her home in this day and age. It's just stupid. Hey a bunch of guys are coming over I probably have been flirting with them sure they will just leave when I say no right.

LMAO surely you are not that stupid? Any GANG rape would make the news in a big way, the fact these guys were muslims means it is hidden int he depth of the majors.

You are an utter fool to suggest it is partly her fault, you think she thought in her mind he these guys will pack rape me I better not bring them home.

No person should have to worry about this, but with sympathisers like yourself and BTZ I guess it will always be a concern.

Last edited: