Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Workshops to fit extractors on alloytec

STRIKE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo SV6
Try true flow exhaust on High Street (Melton) they make full custom setups so I would assume a few flanges and a cat pipe would be no issue.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Actually if you are mainly after a nice note then I totally recommend one of these, plus Commodore665 you can switch it over to that Alfa to make it sound like a real Holden:
[video=youtube_share;b9XAC-BvUyo]http://youtu.be/b9XAC-BvUyo[/video]

Very good . that certainly made be chuckle :beer chug::rofl: I should get one for my daughters Honda Jazz .

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Nope you cant. it looks like it should fit, as in the lengths to the cat are perfect but the flange with one bolt either side of the pacies is rotated 90 degrees to the flange on the stock cats.. basically you have to cut off the flange from the cat and weld up a new piece that they supply you. so stupid on pacemakers behalf what the hell were they thinking. bit of false advertising if you ask me with their "bolts on in stock factory position" statement
do you know exactly where the flanges need to go cut the old flanges off get them ready and only take just the cats to get the new flanges welded on.
If your not far from me bring them with a box and I'll glue them on for you.
the problem with that idea is if they are welded in the wrong place. personally Id set it up and tack them in place under the car then take them out and weld them.

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
yees haha i got one of these hooked up via the obd port. novelty wears off pretty quick though

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
do you know exactly where the flanges need to go cut the old flanges off get them ready and only take just the cats to get the new flanges welded on.
If your not far from me bring them with a box and I'll glue them on for you.
the problem with that idea is if they are welded in the wrong place. personally Id set it up and tack them in place under the car then take them out and weld them.
This is what i was thinking of doing but maybe with some cheap second hand cats, just in case i fudge it up. the whole process seems so straightforward, but so vulnerable to mistakes :S