Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst car maker ever?

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
I remember my old mans 87 XF Ford Falcon Wagon. Now this thing wasn't only slower then a turtle on heat but it rattled like a snake and handled like a house on wheels. I give it 10/10 for the worst car I've ever driven.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
im going to have to throw a nomination up for the ra rodeos 3.5 isuzu v6, they burn oil like you cant believe, chew petrol and sound like its going to explode when revved, i all ready know of one thats done a bottom end and a head, and its done just over 100,000km, so no warranty on that one,

i believe the 3.2 version in the previous models is similar,

the best thing holden did was sticking the alloytecs in them, although the clutches are a little odd

Funny you should mention them, one of my favourite cars I've driven is a 3.2L rodeo. My least favourite is a 2.4L rodeo. Bit of a mixed bag those things.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I remember my old mans 87 XF Ford Falcon Wagon. Now this thing wasn't only slower then a turtle on heat but it rattled like a snake and handled like a house on wheels. I give it 10/10 for the worst car I've ever driven.

Yep. owned 3 XFs (2 utes and a panel van). Its hella funny the first time the vacuum hose comes off and you think the whole thing is gonna blow up! I thought the car was rooted till my dad came up and said "You do know the top vacuum hose is off" :bang:

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
chrysler PT cruiser...possibley the closest thing to a portable gigantic toaster i have or probably will ever see.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Funny you should mention them, one of my favourite cars I've driven is a 3.2L rodeo. My least favourite is a 2.4L rodeo. Bit of a mixed bag those things.

dont get me wrong the rodeos have a bit of power and handle on road pretty good but the engine is a dud particularly in the ra > the isuzu v6 that is