Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst car maker ever?

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I drove a JE Camira 2L wagon as a company car, took the odo to over 330,000kms before they bought me a Getz, and the Camira did well over 360,000kms before they ditched it because the clutch went.

It was the 5 speed manual, went quite hard and handled really well. We didn't have any rust problems either.

But then, that was the JE. I'm sure the previous models didn't hold up nearly as well.

GLD-086

Reaction score
I drove a JE Camira 2L wagon as a company car, took the odo to over 330,000kms before they bought me a Getz, and the Camira did well over 360,000kms before they ditched it because the clutch went.

It was the 5 speed manual, went quite hard and handled really well. We didn't have any rust problems either.

But then, that was the JE. I'm sure the previous models didn't hold up nearly as well.

Camiras aren't as bad, as people make them out to be.;)

Actually I've never heard an actual reason why they're ****, other then the usual dribble.:whistling

I'm not even a Camira fan, but they aren't that bad.

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Pinto

There was a Ford manufactured car in the US, named Pinto which was eventually recalled. If you backed into something just lightly, it blew up the back end. Things like that would screw up a good tan. There was also an Eastern European car called the Yugo. It was just a lil square hatchback. It looked like if you were driving on the highway, and you pissed off someone, they could pull up alongside, grab the car, crumple it up and pitch it in the drain on the side of the highway.

nsladden

GET UTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Holden VP Ute S 5.0L & 1989 Holden VN 5sp Wag
Hahahahaha lol

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
why has no one said ssangyong stavic yet?

and dont forget about the old exa's

Attachments

• 1ssang_leadimage.jpg
    1ssang_leadimage.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 5fw_135.jpg
    5fw_135.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 100

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Land Rover... We wont even work on them at work anymore lol

& the Lada was prity bad lol

& now that i think of it any company that uses the wheel BOLTS instead of studs lol (dumb idea)

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Damn straight, 3 cylinder charade get's the thumbs down. In a similar vein, the daewoo matiz get's an even bigger thumbs down for failing to learn from Daihatsu's mistake.

I had a 3 cylinder 2003 Sirion & it ate 2.0ltr lancers & done great burnouts.... good lil rocket car hahahaha

I got it brand new 2 keep me out of trouble (it didnt lol) after track & drag racing 90,000kms & the Engine shat itself.....

Standard 400m = 19.1

My time 400m = 16.9

**** it was fun

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4

I had a 3 cylinder 2003 Sirion & it ate 2.0ltr lancers & done great burnouts.... good lil rocket car hahahaha

I got it brand new 2 keep me out of trouble (it didnt lol) after track & drag racing 90,000kms & the Engine shat itself.....

Standard 400m = 19.1

My time 400m = 16.9

**** it was fun

That's mildly disturbing. :)