Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
haha so the whole reason you posted that is so when people tried to shock their mates they shocked themselves?

well i put it on the tv again but i put a tea towell over my hands just in case :p

my cousins in for a shock lol

haha. please record it on video for us

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
it works best if you turn the telly off and on a couple of times as close as possible to when they are going to touch it because the charge will dissipate over a couple of minutes

I should have mentioned that its a good idea to turn the tv off and wipe over it with the back of your hand to get rid of all the static BEFORE you put the foil on lol... once the foil is on and you have turned the TV back on, don't even go near the foil lol... first time I tried this trick I drew a spark almost an inch long off the foil lol so don't go closer than an inch to the foil or it'll get ya :p

wow "the foil the foil the foil" lol... redundancy is wonderful :p

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
God, ive got to try that foil one.. it'll be GOLD..

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
my old man being the sick twisted barstard he is made up a prank he calls lip gloss...where he sticks his finger down his ass crack then wipes it on someones top lip... apparently the smell stays for ages :yeah:

its a walking dirty sanchez... :rofl: :rofl:

dirty sanchez (for all those sheltered people)... is your doing a chick doggy, you stick your finger in HER ars and wipe it on the top lip.. or go one further and stick it in her mouth...

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
When I was in year 12 our deputy principal was such a harda$$ and canned muck up day on us, so one of my mates got as many of the nappy buckets used for punishment (pick up papers) as he could hook onto his arms and managed to get into the avery (not sure how) and climbed up the inside and tied them to the support struts in the middle above the pond (making it impossible for a ladder), the deputy principal went absolutely nuts!! put in a police report and all! (the avery at school was 50m long 20m wide and 1.5 stories high! unfortunately gone now:rip: ) and no one was able to get them down until my mate got them back down a few weeks later during the night.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
We used to have prank wars with some friends from QLD.

Did the glad wrap over the toilet trick.

They got us back by putting about 4 bags of bean bag balls in our car. Had the car for about 10 years more, and were still finding them when it got sold.

We got them back the best, cause they both finished work when it was night time. So the day we left to go home, we took every light globe in the house (even the fridge one).

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Used to go to a Presbyterian Fellowship group (erm...for the girls...not for any higher purpose I'm afraid...:whistling ) and while we were sitting around talking about "faith" and I was bored crapless waiting for the night to end so all of us guys with hot cars could go chuck laps of the main street with whatever girl wanted to come for a ride.
Anyway, while we discussed "faith" a girl who is still a very good friend of mine pased aroudn a glass half full of some clear liquid. She said "if you have faith in me when I tell you this won't hurt you, will you drink it?" several people sniffed at it, but no-one liked the smell of it. When it came to me, I smelled it and thought it was strong lemon juice...so I downed it in one. The immediate horrified look from her told me otherwise...it was vinegar. After much coughing and spluttering, and plenty of water, I was OK, but it certainly taught me about faith....:D

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
last year my sister was pissing me off (she was 14 at the time) we went camping in a field with some really long grass, anyway the night before she had watched that movie signs with the aliens and stuff.
so anyway i snuck out at 2 am in the morning (i was in a seperate tent) and made weird noises around the tents and rustled around and stuff, anyway eventually she had had enough and my old man came out with the torch lookin around and to my luck the grass hid me well, after the 4th time he had done that he got pissed off with my sis and went back to sleep.
around 3 am (i was still rustling haha) i made a clicking noise really close to the tent ,about 30 cm from where my sis was sleeping, she screamed her head off. was hilarious at the time.:D
backfired on me cause the old man had know idea what the hell i was so he just ran over to the old 4wd, i ran away and all he could see was a trail of grass rapidly dissapearing
he nearly ran me over! im still relieved that i suggested he put a lift kit in.lol.
it was worth it though, my sister didnt sleep for 3 days.:yeah:

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
at school in microsoft word i changed it so when you type And, The, They, all the main words people use to rude words like f*ck,sh*T,i hate school, Burn in hell., F*ck Tha Principal. its so funny this kid is typing his assignment and he couldnt work out why the words kept changing to naughty ones. i did it to over 400 computers in 2 years.