Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

peter65

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp exec
hmmm at school a long time ago... in the shower block after sport period one of the guys p***ed in a shampoo bottle - the brand of shampoo was yellow.... one of the other guys came in and said "great, someone left some shampoo" and proceeded to "wash" his hair.....

peter65

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp exec
One that im in the process of plannin for my bosses wedding is hooking up a 12v air horn to his clutch pedal. Im not sure how im going to do it but when i do its gonna be funny as hell!!!.

PS any suggestions on how to hook/where to hook up a micro switch in the clutch system somewhere please send a pm.
Its a Ford Telstar front wheel drive, if this helps. :p

you could just why dont you wire the car horn to the brake lamp switch - when he hits the brakes, the horn goes off....

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
you could just why dont you wire the car horn to the brake lamp switch - when he hits the brakes, the horn goes off....

because the clutch would be funnier the brakes are used too much

HaMmErD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze CDX
a few years back when I was in year 10 my mates and I were sitting around the playground at school and decided to let some little fireworks off in the school distracting all the teachers whilst my other mate ran up to the teachers lunch room door and stuck a condom on the door handle was funny as hell when one of the office ladies went to open up the door it was a golden moment. She just looked at her hand then the door handle screamed and ran off. The dep principle was wondering what was going on, once he found out he cracked up laughing :D

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
a few years back when I was in year 10 my mates and I were sitting around the playground at school and decided to let some little fireworks off in the school distracting all the teachers whilst my other mate ran up to the teachers lunch room door and stuck a condom on the door handle was funny as hell when one of the office ladies went to open up the door it was a golden moment. She just looked at her hand then the door handle screamed and ran off. The dep principle was wondering what was going on, once he found out he cracked up laughing :D

I did the same thing except it was on a teachers car door handle and I put a bit of clag glue in the condom.....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
after a 'fanta' incident in science class once,
incident was my friend having a can of fanta & teacher tried taking it off of her, & it spilled all over the teachers jeans..... nice wet patch in his crutch.... lol so then the taunting 'orange thang' started....

we went that bit futher & taped 'Fanta' lollies (if anyone remembers fanta & coke lollies) all over his car..... we found hysterical at the time lol

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
not a personal experience but one of a girl i know. Her and her brother had a habit of playing really evil pranks on each other, this was one of the ones that turned out badly for her.

She walked into a room and her brother jumped out from behind the door and grabbed her, and held a piece of metal up by her throat, as if he was some psycho killer. What he hadn't planned was that she would get so scared that she had an asthma attack. They got her breathing properly again soon enough, but it can't have been pleasant. In retaliation, she put itchy powder in all his underwear :p

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
moved this thread into the pub as it was buried into the ol' shout out section...

How about this one...

tape a piece of alluminium foil over someones TV screen then turn it off and on a few times... leave it on if possible... then when they come along to watch TV, they try to take the foil off and cop a fairly large shock :p

the foil forms the second plate of a capacitor with the TV screen glass forming the dielectric and the coating on the inside of the tube forming the other plate... you can build up a charge of up to 10,000 volts on the foil which will hang around for some time until it discharges either through the air or into the person trying to remove the foil :)

OH I HATE YOU!!!!

when i read that i just had to do it, my mum has gone out with my auntie and my 13 yr old cousin is with them.. i thought it would be hillarious for when they get back to tell my cousin to take the alfoil off the TV.

being the idiot i am i went to tape it onto the TV while it was ON!! :ranting:
now im too scared to try it again whether the tv is on or off haha :cry:

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
LMAO GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

ohh man that is so worth it just to read that!! :rofl:

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
haha so the whole reason you posted that is so when people tried to shock their mates they shocked themselves?

well i put it on the tv again but i put a tea towell over my hands just in case :p

my cousins in for a shock lol