Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
My bro Shaggerz here, went to the sunday markets one day a few years ago and got some of those cheap little noise-maker things. You know the ones how its just a little tissuepaper packet full of flint or something? Well, he got a box of these and stickytaped them all over the place. Sisters bedside drawers, underneath the toilet seat, it was freakin hilarious to see my sister go in the toilet and hear this loud BANG and her go "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, DID I BREAK THE SEAT?" Left nasty black marks all over the place, but it wasn't too hard to clean :p

One thing I had done to me by the same bastard was when I was in like Grade 2 or something. I can't remember exactly what it was, but him and a friend ran a wire from the metal doorhandle to something electric, and it CAINED. I was like 6 years old, and it stung like hell. Bastard :(

LOL that was piss funny... everywhere she went BANG! haha. Another good one was to go into her room and simply OPEN everything that could possibly open... drawers, cupboards, containers, drinks, makeup, etc... so funny watching her go around and close like 200 things haha

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
my housemate got a new phone (N70) and the day after while he was in the shower, we hid it in 1 of his drawers with heaps of stuff in it right up the back

he didnt find it for ages, to start with he thought he lost it then he worked out that it was 1 of us and tried getting it out of us where it was, in the end he gave up and was looking around for ages til my other housemate eventually told him where it was

he was heaps mad coz he'd only just got it

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Heres a couple:

1. Change someones mobile phone language to hebrew

2. Put flour in the hairdryer

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
the funniest prank to do at a party is... when someone is passed out / sleeping get a warm bucket of water, put it besides them and put their hand in it. By the time morning comes they would have wet themselves. I tried it but the person woke up...

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
One that im in the process of plannin for my bosses wedding is hooking up a 12v air horn to his clutch pedal. Im not sure how im going to do it but when i do its gonna be funny as hell!!!.

PS any suggestions on how to hook/where to hook up a micro switch in the clutch system somewhere please send a pm.
Its a Ford Telstar front wheel drive, if this helps. :p

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
would probably be easier to do the brake pedal

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
would probably be easier to do the brake pedal

OK, so how and where would i connect things. i have every electrical device neccessary, ie relays, switches, solonoids. So where and how would i need to connect things?

jay019

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC
we were making hydrogen in science class back in high school. the idea was to make it in a jar with a tube that is held underwater and to catch a few bubbles in a test tube and make it pop, so i say to my mate "just hold the jar up to the bunsen burner" and so he did. The bang was huge and the teacher was crying and refused to come back to school.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
my old man being the sick twisted barstard he is made up a prank he calls lip gloss...where he sticks his finger down his ass crack then wipes it on someones top lip... apparently the smell stays for ages :yeah:

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
There was this kid we didn't like too much in year 7 or 8.. Two other mates and I went over to his house at 3am, turned off his water mains and epoxy glued it shut.

Apparently they couldn't flush the toilet or have showers.. A pretty shitty prank, but hilarious..

not nice, why get people's families involved??