Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you say it’s totalled? A concrete post hit head on at 100km/hr

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
All I’ve had to do in the past is type an @ follwed by a character and as I type the members handle the web page pops up a list of members that meet the search criteria. The pop up list gets further filtered as I continue to type the members handle.

But the problem was when I type @ I (capital eye) t (tee), I’d get a popup list of members without lttsj being listed :eek:

Worked out the problem was/is that I need glasses :rolleyes::p

The missing member in question is l (lower case elle) ttsj (tee tee ess jay)… or @lttsj

Seems the bloody font I use makes lower case “elle“ and upper case “eye” look identical…

I’ll put it down to old eyes and a poor factory font choice on my iPad :p:p:p

PS: @Commo64, you may want to get your eyes checked :p
I thought it may have been a spelling choice of letters? As in one 1, l i, L l.
Some look the same?
I think you know what l mean?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
All I’ve had to do in the past is type an @ follwed by a character and as I type the members handle the web page pops up a list of members that meet the search criteria. The pop up list gets further filtered as I continue to type the members handle.

But the problem was when I type @ I (capital eye) t (tee), I’d get a popup list of members without lttsj being listed :eek:

Worked out the problem was/is that I need glasses :rolleyes::p

The missing member in question is l (lower case elle) ttsj (tee tee ess jay)… or @lttsj

Seems the bloody font I use makes lower case “elle“ and upper case “eye” look identical…

I’ll put it down to old eyes and a poor factory font choice on my iPad.:p:p:p

PS: @Commo64, you may want to get your eyes checked :p

I was the same I though his name started with a capital I instead of a lower case L. I'm guessing it's the default font of the forum which appears to be Arial.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
I feel like I haven't lived. Never put a stone chip on a car during P's or seeking attention, and always had old, low-powered cars, mainly as parents also did. I could also park forwards into a spot on a main street with traffic, but hey, I wasn't an arsehole.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I've never wrapped a car around a tree but I've had my share of close calls. Single pegger diffs are just dangerous.....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride