Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wrecking a vs wagon 95

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
just need to know how much i can get 4 wrecking my black vs wagon.
Just ruffly tho like more or less than $1000.
1 paned is dented and the main bearings have gone. Everything else is in great condition.
Im only asking because I have put the car up 4 sale as is but i dont like my chances of some1 buying it full so it looks like i might have 2 wreck it cause im in need of cash 2 fund my vl wagon

So yeah just need to know if any1 has wrecked one before and how much they got
thanks

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
If the motor is broken, i dont like your chances of reaching the $1000 mark in a hurry, the fact that its black might get you a few bucks for panels if you can find a needy buyer, because they are rare in black. The auto trans might get you a couple hundred, if the heads, radiator, p/s pump, alternator, wheels, brake calipers ect.. are good you might be able to rip them off and get a little bit on ebay. Just depends if you got buyers around you, it can be hard to move parts somtimes an if you need the cash it can be better to try and sell whole rather then parting it out. If its atleast a berlina or somthing with climate and elec windows, you can get a little bit for that gear off people wanting to update their exec's. I recommend ebay with "buyitnow" prices for moving stuff with minimal fuss, rather then trying here on the forum(albeit free here if thats what ya want). Also your gonna need time to do it, which if your tight for it then it may not be worth your while.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
its all about having the time to do it, if you are not in a rush for the cash you will make more in the long run wrecking it out, but as said it depends on what model you are wrecking out and what you have to sell, if you have a single spinner diff you will only get around $50 for it, but if its LSD you should get around $300, pull the heads off they should fetch around $100 if there good, auto trans $200-$300 if its good, $100 for seats then you will get $50 here and there for other parts but it will take time, ebay is the easiest place to shift stuff but you dont always get a good price, just depends how many people want it, make your self a sales thread on here its always good if you can help other members out with parts.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
yeah i have until September 2 wreck it but i may have found a good vx motor 4 a carton of grog. Its only got 130xxxks on the clock. The car got rear ended aswell so shouldnt have damaged the motor. Havent vx motors got more power?

moff_man

operation HQ under way.
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR II berlina wagon v6, 72 HQ ute 253
the motors them sleeves no. the computer is what tells the engine what to do, and will only be bye 10-20 kw but can not be used in the vs( the computer), most stuff can be used, but essentialy they are the same engine. trans will bolt straight up but again you have to use the vs trans