Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF hostage situation in sydney!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
see for me, if he was part of the IS, he would have had the flag already, and wouldnt have had to ask for one half way through the holdup

Think of it as a symbol though. Image the shockwaves if lets say...John F Kennedy was forced to hand over a Soviet Russian flag. Im sure the Russians had plenty laying about, but for him to hand it over would be a gigantic slap. The Prime Minister handing over a flag of the enemy would be a here you go, you win. Its a mind game.

I dont think he was apart of ISIS, he was fairly hapless. However, he very well could have been apart of a feeder organisation or something, either way their messages were both fairly alligned.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
And in other news: 6 dead, gunman still on the run (US)......

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I dont think he was apart of ISIS, he was fairly hapless. However, he very well could have been apart of a feeder organisation or something, either way their messages were both fairly alligned.

Lets look at it a slightly different way, Radical Islamic.... Why bother worrying about trying to break em down into their own sub-groups (IS is just the most extreme). They all deserve the same (as they certainly would do to us given 1/2 and opportunity).

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
It's a pretty common occurrence round here, just got some media today due to the climate of fear the media seem to be breeding again.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Why broadcast it anyway until it has been investigated...I worked at a public place and dealt with unattended luggage/packages all the time, man if we broadcasted that stuff every time it happened, at least once a week the Bomb squad would come in but all good lol...Imagine the public reaction if this happened when its not necessary..def the strupid media jumping on a bandwagon of ratings grrr

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hehehehe, Little ol' NZ doesn't want to be left out...

Our PM has 3 secret service personal as well as 2 uniformed police protecting him today (entourage makes him feel important) during Cricket World cup announcement. Apparently we have 2 people, that right 2 people in NZ who could possibly carry out a similar attack but they are under surveillance......

Our PM feels rightly justified now that he passed the latest surveillance laws allowing 24 hour surveillance/warrant-less searches :bang:

If only

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hehehehe, Little ol' NZ doesn't want to be left out...

Our PM has 3 secret service personal as well as 2 uniformed police protecting him today (entourage makes him feel important) during Cricket World cup announcement. Apparently we have 2 people, that right 2 people in NZ who could possibly carry out a similar attack but they are under surveillance......

Our PM feels rightly justified now that he passed the latest surveillance laws allowing 24 hour surveillance/warrant-less searches :bang:

If only

lol This made my day..thanks immortality,prob 2 numpties with cancelled centrlink benefits haha :)