Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF hostage situation in sydney!!

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
Hehehehe, Little ol' NZ doesn't want to be left out...

Our PM has 3 secret service personal as well as 2 uniformed police protecting him today (entourage makes him feel important) during Cricket World cup announcement. Apparently we have 2 people, that right 2 people in NZ who could possibly carry out a similar attack but they are under surveillance......

Our PM feels rightly justified now that he passed the latest surveillance laws allowing 24 hour surveillance/warrant-less searches :bang:

If only

I bet this is 1 of 2 people on watch hehe:
Maori who supports extremists declares an Islamic State in New Zealand | Daily Mail Online

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hehehehe, Little ol' NZ doesn't want to be left out...

Our PM has 3 secret service personal as well as 2 uniformed police protecting him today (entourage makes him feel important) during Cricket World cup announcement. Apparently we have 2 people, that right 2 people in NZ who could possibly carry out a similar attack but they are under surveillance......

Our PM feels rightly justified now that he passed the latest surveillance laws allowing 24 hour surveillance/warrant-less searches :bang:

If only

Well that's you and I in the clear mate , not sure on the rest though .

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
From what I have read, has Isis not call upon it's followers and sympathizes to "attack, attack, attack!" Where ever they may be around the globe? Therefore from what I gather, a supporter wouldn't need direct contact with them in order to consider themselves affiliated with them.

I in all honesty thought that more people would have died in the crossfire.

I also would have liked to see this man captured alive. He's a martyr now and he's taken the easy way out.

I hope that we learn from this but I don't think we will. the current government seems too concerned about offending minority groups than actually taking any real action.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Just an observation.
We have our share of these guys and for some odd reason we cannot get one alive and well. With all the gadgets and high tech toys they all end dead.

Will like to get one for interrogation sakes. Intel is a valuable commodity.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Just an observation.
We have our share of these guys and for some odd reason we cannot get one alive and well. With all the gadgets and high tech toys they all end dead.

Will like to get one for interrogation sakes. Intel is a valuable commodity.

These guys rather die as martyr to their cause , than spill the beans .I'd do same thing , do your worst .

Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Wow, just wow!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Stupid cow - then she goes and deletes that on her page and posts again after heavily editing it. Wonder how many people will hold on to it and throw it in her face come the next election?

TwoHeads

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SSV Ute
Surely that is fake? Even she isn't that stupid (or is she).