Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is going on with kids/teens today?

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
In the good 'ol days.....I've read quite a few posts, but I'm not going to bother reading the rest. Young people are doing what they've always done. Pushing boundaries and upsetting old people. If you're offended by the actions of young people, you're probably the old fart you used to bitch about. Suck it up princess(es)!

And thats the EXACT attitude that causes 90% of the dramas.......typical.:doh:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
In the good 'ol days.....I've read quite a few posts, but I'm not going to bother reading the rest. Young people are doing what they've always done. Pushing boundaries and upsetting old people. If you're offended by the actions of young people, you're probably the old fart you used to bitch about. Suck it up princess(es)!

Wtf we're talking about kids stabbing people and rape and theft and **** and you're talking about a bunch of kids annoying old man Johnson at his Cotton Picking farm in the 60's where the local sherrif would laugh and tell the little scamps to be on their way

Torborg

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Wtf we're talking about kids stabbing people and rape and theft and **** and you're talking about a bunch of kids annoying old man Johnson at his Cotton Picking farm in the 60's where the local sherrif would laugh and tell the little scamps to be on their way
And you feel that its ok to generalize the actions of a small few to an entire generation because of ....?

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
Would you like to elaborate?

No need......from your previous comment, you've summed it up quite well.
Just continue pushing boundaries & upsetting old people.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
And you feel that its ok to generalize the actions of a small few to an entire generation because of ....?

I'm talking about the kids who are actually doing these things, not the kids who aren't..

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
glad im not a teenager anymore, wouldn't wanna be wrapped in witht those idiots

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
wait so how old was the chick you sex'd?

The sluts told all our mate's they were all 18. Bang they were 15. They came from a ####inf nightclub and had stamps still..... ####ing load of ****.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
The sluts told all our mate's they were all 18. Bang they were 15. They came from a ####inf nightclub and had stamps still..... ####ing load of ****.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Wow thats awkward.

Does the nightclub have ID scanners? Can you get a copy?

If they said they were 18 and they had fake ID's it will help a lot.

steelsabre

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6 ute my12
im 30... and this stuff has always happened.... the only difference is TODAY there is alot more media around.. so you get to see it more and hear it more.

if your a parent all you can do is raise yours kids in the best possible way you can, caring, being there, and guiding.. at the end of the day a PERSON will do what the PERSON wants.

no amount of hitting will change that.