Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is going on with kids/teens today?

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
I'm 19, fun night in the new years holidays. Me and my mate's meet up with some 18 year olds sluts. Have some fun. Go home. Nek few days, police rock up at my door. I am now forking out $60,000 in barrister, court, lawyer fees to protect myself from being sentenced to up to 8 years of jail charged as a pedophile and put on the sex offenders list. I have about 6 court hearings until August next year until I fine out. Makes living life hard and someone not worth it. Knowing the person putting me in jail knows I'm innocent yet the chicks parents are paying her more and the more wins the better reputation. A nice big game. Yet this bitch would have looked at least 19. Good times.

This generation is ####ed, every little **** is rude as he'll.

My 8 year old brother owns a IPod touch, iPhone, Xbox 360, ps2, a Wii, a Mac and a laptop. I have a phone and Xbox....

His first bit of homework in grade 1 (after prep) was the letter A. He had to go home and print 5 pictures online. He did all this, better then me...

My parents may have to buy an iPad soon for him to read his school books from....

These little kids with scooters and singlets on. Yet they are carry knives. The Justice system is ####ed. And until they put the ####ing blindfold back on Themis the goddess these little **** will keep running rampant.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
I don't even need to start about a belting from dad. Or even mum at a younger age. Everything here is already mentioned. I wonder what happens when my brother becomes a prime minister? Be great to watch as we excel from Ford creating cars in the 1900's and all the technology is the last 100 disappear in about 10. Because all every kid does is use it and not create it..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Just wait until these little shits have kids of their own...

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
I ain't read all the posts on this but I have a 7 year old daughter and have you seen the clothes all the shops sell these days ? I find it hard to get her shorts that cover her arse and at that age she has no need to hang it out but it's easier to dress her as what I would call slut clothes then decent clothes and its only gonna get harder so I guess they will act how you dress them.

As for a post I did read blaming the parents yes ya can but the kids are to blame as well if my kid plays up she gets a smack on the arse and I'm not scared to do or say I do it at least I have control over her still unlike some other parents I know that don't smack there kids and have no control of them.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
As for a post I did read blaming the parents yes ya can but the kids are to blame as well

I haven't got kids but I don't think the kids are to blame (Not 100% anyway), when growing up, kids learn what's right and wrong through (I guess you'd call it) trial and error, and if no one is there to teach the kids what they are doing wrong when they stuff around, they grow up thinking that's the right thing to do, and continue doing it especially if there's no parents. It's like bullies, most have a rough house life, so if for example their parents beat them every night, they're going to beat other kids to get rid of that constant fear and feeling of worthlessness.

I guess kids' role models these days aren't anything to look up to lol:

lindsay-lohan-drunk-drunk.jpg

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
The way a child/teen behaves throughout his life depends on on two things only, the way he was raised/disciplined and influence from friends.

It all comes down to how the parents have disciplined and taught their child to what influences will be impact their life's rather good or bad.

When I was growing up, my old man will never stop beating me until I learnt my lesson from being bashed with planks of wood, to belts to hot chilli rubbed in my face. I basically grew up with bruises all around my body.

I currently have a 1 year old and he is a little terror and I never go easy on him. Just the way my dad raised me I will raise my son.

Moral of the story, parents are at fault of how a child behaves throughout his life.