Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

www.justcommodores.com.au

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hi all,

I just logged in via the front door (Just Commodores - For All Your Holden Commodore Needs) and noticed that the front page news feed/blog/thing looks terrible. The posts seem to appear as they should when you view them as part of the forum however. Other places I visit that have a similar front door don't seem to have this problem.

Reaper

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
All sorted, thanks for that :)

The main site has never interacted correctly with the forum since it was started.

I had been meaning to get rid of it years ago but time is better spent elsewhere so hasn't progressed other than a mere thought, the intention was to get rid of the main site since all of the content is on the forum anyway.

Unlike other sites we don't use a portal, we used to back in the php nuke days but security is one of my primary concerns when it comes to the site, clearly this isn't on the minds of other admins from what I've seen previously.

Edit: Just checked another site and 1 still has a very BIG hole in it despite raising it with them previously, some people just don't care.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Looks much better. NFI about the security issue but as the page that everybody sees first from a google search etc, it's important thtat it looks good. - much better now :thumbsup:. I like the newsfeed blog look for the front page myself.

Cheers,
Reaper