Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

X force exhaust for SV6 SIDI Sportswagon

Hsv807

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Each to there own but why ya changing the exhaust???? the v6's sound horrid don't ruin a nice car with a fart exhaust

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
"X-Force are a mid level brand."

This statement is incorrect. X-Force are considered to be the bottom end of quality when it comes to exhaust systems.

Well, i didn't want to completely bag out a sponsor on the forum, i just think it's not my place to.

I'd consider low end to be the dodgey "univeral" mufflers you see for $30 on eBay and at supercheap. And I've had bad times with both Redback and Lukey recently, so they're getting down there too (Well to me anyways). While I'm ranting, those $150 china specials are low end too.

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
just find some SS/SSV non AFM rear mufflers and change them to that, while change the note slightly but still keep the factory look

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Well, i didn't want to completely bag out a sponsor on the forum, i just think it's not my place to.

After seeing what has been posted recently by said sponsor, my opinion on the matter is that they are not a brand/product specific sponsor. They are pushing everything from exhausts to spray painting, even finance. I just saw a BOC specials post as well.

I try not to bag sponsors as well, and I won't post in other sponsors threads unless I feel a need to as an idividual and not a business.

In the open forum though, I say fair game, just like anybody is free to say what they want about products I sell.

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Just go manta. I'm in love with the sound! Google Ve ss manta exhaust black sport wagon sounds amazing. It's a v8 but still. I only have xforce purely to do a job Untill my money comes through.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Sorry YouTube lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2