Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yes.. another exhaust post

Panther_Brad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6ltr
Yea good quality work but expensive try the other 1 I said they might install the 1 you buy off NAAF

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Just ring around tomorrow mate,few fitting options have been given to you...add their quote to the $1295 naaf quoted for the manta exhaust he recommeneded for the auto and voila...you will have proper sound and a bit more performance :smoking:

Their $2500 quote was for s/steel(not sticking up for them at all they are DEAR)which is roughly 350/400 dearer so work out the "savings" from the final quote if you go with naaf.
AND stop procrastinating already lol...

SSVREDLINEUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SSV Redline ute 6.0 M6
OP, if you don't want it to drone, you may have to keep it to 2 1/2. In sections. J pipes are the way to go. So add a dual straight through muffler in exchange for the factory. and no rear mufflers, use j pipes for this section. Another exhaust shop in Adelaide who are on the expensive side, but the work speaks for itself is aaa exhaust Richmond. Mark from exhaust tech, kpm, are all good! The work is good! But I personally won't use them because there always a good $300 to $400 more then anyone else. There's this old saying you get what you pay for and in this case it's true! Also check out member pir4te exhaust. Henholtz chambers I think there called! They work! I've got headers, 100cpi cats, 3 inch, h pipe, into 2 1/2 dual muffler back into 3 inch j pipes. Quiet at idle, no drone and deep loud rumble when I flatten it.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Not_An_Abba_Fan what do you think about pacemaker exhausts for the same car ? Full system ?

Thanks

I haven't actually heard a Pacemaker system on a VE so I can't comment on note. Pacemaker make quality gear, so it will look good and fit well.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
I know the hearts are different but I have paceys and they are awesome imo,fit nicely and look good in the blue they use

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Talking about the rest of the system, not just extractors. I use Pacemaker extractors as well.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
naaf-question for you,how do I find out what type of paceys I have in relation to size etc,any help would be appreciated-thanks

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
There should be a name plate welded onto one of the primary pipes on both sides, it will have Pacemaker embossed on it, under the name, the part number should be stamped. Go onto the Pacemaker website and find the part number, that will tell you the specs.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks naaf,that's what the numbers are for-lol:beer chug:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Haha, no worries.