Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you know what i hate about alcahol

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
me and my mates used to walk the streets turning peoples water mains off. moving 'for sale' signs onto round-abouts and stupid stuff like that. i'm too scared to walk the streets pissed these days. last couple of times i did 6 guys tried to beat me up, and the other time a guy kept coming past saying he was going to kill me. luckily on the 2nd one some guys walked up that i didn't know and started talking to me just as the ******** pulled up to 'kill' me.

Ah yes, we used to move the auction today signs and stuff to a few houses down the roads, used to take witches hats, etc but all just harmless but annoying bits and pieces.

Back when I was going to nightclubs underage I used to walk to and from a mates places 3 or 4 k's away to use the money saved from cab fares in grog and a few times I had idiots in cars drive past and say similiar stuff, only ran two or three times when the car in question circled back and I knew the occupants were serious but definitely not as much fun as it used to be as in my neighbourhood theres some pretty nasty teen gangs getting around late at night nowadays.

Have walked home from the local a few times in recent months but always go down back streets or something if I see a group of people ahead

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
A particular one comes too mind, me and my mates just came back from schoolies week, anyway one of my mates insisted on going down to the local cop shop every night (after we were drunk of-course) to have a friendly conversation. By the last night they knew him pretty well and he decided as a going away present he absolutely covered a falcon cop car in suicide prevention brochures he nicked from the office. They already have his details so i think he might be in for a nasty suprise but i wish i was there to see the coppers faces when they see the car.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
When me drunk after couple of drinks - I piss a lot like every F#@*ing 2 minutes!! Other than that I just seem to fall over all time especially on steps in pubs!! The floor seems flat to me when drunk!! even in front of the stairs at my house!!!!????

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
i have the same problem pissing every 3 minutes its not fun but i can drink move because of it :D

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
i have the same problem pissing every 3 minutes its not fun but i can drink move because of it :D

haha so true mate

when im under the influence no one can out run me
and i dont get tired untill i pass out

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Kicking lamp posts is fun....damn my friend for showing me that after i'd downed 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka, was fascinated for quite some time:bang:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hey promax, if you haven't chundered from booze then you haven't had enough!

when i was a bit younger my record stood at 12 cruisers before i road pizza'd the garden bed >.< had to have another to wash the taste out of my mouth lmao

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
hey promax, if you haven't chundered from booze then you haven't had enough!

when i was a bit younger my record stood at 12 cruisers before i road pizza'd the garden bed >.< had to have another to wash the taste out of my mouth lmao

I went about...11/12's of a bottle of Vodka, straight and 5 VB's and didnt pass out/vomit

I only finished 11/12's because i fell over trying to get up off the floor and smashed the bottle and rolled in the shards...painful

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I've only thrown up twice in my many drinking years, once was after downing a bottle of bourbon and having a couple of hash cookies in the space of about 2 hours at Golden Beach in the early 90's and other one was at Crown Sports Bar after having my drink spiked on my 25th Birthday (really strange night that one...)

Usually able to go pretty hard, at Bathurst this year one of my mates and I knocked over 2 slabs of VB and a slab of Canadian Club & Dry Cans in about 8 hours... :whistling

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
Kicking lamp posts is fun....damn my friend for showing me that after i'd downed 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka, was fascinated for quite some time:bang:

hahaha yeh this is a favorite pastime of mine... just to see how many i could kick out in my old street ... the street was pitch black and i was exhausted :p