Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you know what i hate about alcahol

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
ah yes it's true, altho i pull some pretty stupid stunts wen i'm on the piss so lately i've cut down quite a bit n doesn't seem quite as fun anymore :(

and yes much like u i never get hangovers no matter how much i drink n i've never thrown up from drinking

You havent drank hard enough then have you!!!

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
hahaha yeh this is a favorite pastime of mine... just to see how many i could kick out in my old street ... the street was pitch black and i was exhausted :p

Also throwing train line rocks at signs is fun too (if you can hit em)! And climbing the church bell in PT Vincent S.A. at 2.00am while on holliday is a good laugh too!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
haha why is ur rep roadkill??? lol u mustnt be liked much haha

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
Meh, I dont care what people think... Im just a name on their monitor! Think I hurt some dudes feelings a few weeks back!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey i also just noticed ur signiture... u a tupac fan?? im a huge tupac fan!!

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
hahahaha this threads funny...
when im drunk i just get stupid and louder than i already am... guess most ppl get like that thou..
but back in the old days it was fun.. used 2 play chicken with the cars.. remember once i did it and it was an undercover cop.. hahaha that was funny as! got in trouble off the parentals for that one!
but ye guess im a pretty tame drunk... i just get really annoying

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
hahahaha this threads funny...

used 2 play chicken with the cars.. remember once i did it and it was an undercover cop.. hahaha that was funny as! got in trouble off the parentals for that one!

jeez i didnt know it was fun playing chicken with cars. That is the most stupidest thing to... dont you know that 100% of the time cars always win the fight when colliding with people. There are so many people playing chicken these days, sure it might be fun for the idiots doing it but what about the drivers?

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
jeez i didnt know it was fun playing chicken with cars. That is the most stupidest thing to... dont you know that 100% of the time cars always win the fight when colliding with people. There are so many people playing chicken these days, sure it might be fun for the idiots doing it but what about the drivers?

if their stupid enough to do it then if they do get hit by the driver its there own fault but i feel sorry for the poor driver they didnt do anything wrong and wouldve killed someone or nearly killd em

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
if their stupid enough to do it then if they do get hit by the driver its there own fault but i feel sorry for the poor driver they didnt do anything wrong and wouldve killed someone or nearly killd em

Not to mention the dents in your car

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)

na na na... i dont do it like they do it these days.. im talkin a good 6 yrs ago when every1 went SLOW thru the built up areas near my house.. (im talkin 40 tops) and if there was some doodiehead flyin thru.. no matter how drunk i was i never played chicken with him!!