Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

your choice

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i bought my car because it was decent for its age, reasonable price considering the condition, and i needed a car

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
but it got hit once didnt it?

I bought my boat because i wanted a 5 litre, and the boat was in the range i wanted (and someone twisted my arm to buy it) and id looked at alot of boats and come up trumps with this one. Had the sunroof which was big bonus.

Im not out for something that is going to race, just something that looks good, and goes fine.

It's been hit twice in the last 6 months...

Oh oh... mine has a sunroof too! Which is a plus... :)

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
bought the crewy cause i need a ute and a family car. got a ss cause i do a bit of towing. i dont drive around town a lot so fuel wise its good.
i also like the shape of them and have always been a holden man.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
it all started back in '99' ... i was only 13 and had been holden crazy for a few years thats when i saw the add that id fall in love with...

that add was for the new WH statesman caprice, the one with the bloke who had like vampire fangs... i remember seeing that add and thinking, WOW thats a hot looking car i want one of those!

in 2006 my old man was looking to buy an SS but my constant nagging about a black wh stato in the local car dealership got him to take a test drive, he loved it and i loved it more because i couldnt afford one of my own at the time...

then in may 2007 i got my wish, i bought my very own WH Caprice... most kids dream of ferraris and lambos but i was practical, and so i acheived mine... and if you know me in person you know i never shut up about my car!

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i bought mine because i love the look of them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It was the right price, and they offered me almost 5 grand more than redbook value for trade-in for my V-Series Omega. Couldn't go past that!!

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
i bought mine because i love the look of them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It was the right price, and they offered me almost 5 grand more than redbook value for trade-in for my V-Series Omega. Couldn't go past that!!

so you went from the VE omega to an SS? that is a good deal for sure. not too many people get more than red book....

obviously people are biased to models they own...but the rear end of the VE to ME, is a piece of art..others recon its bloated. i also thought the VL calais is the best front end of ANY commodore. each to there own, or the world would be boring if we all agreed on same thing.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I like VS HSV's, so i bought one.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I have a 5 litre 304 because that was Holdens ultimate motor and I've wanted once since I first heard them as a kid

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
it goes well, looks good, sounds good, isnt full of electric crap that controls how you drive, and is cheap to modify. it was also a good price at the time, which turned out to be very lucky buy.