Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Commodore Section or Not

Should ZB Commodore have it’s own section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
well its not a VF and it is a commodore so it should have its own section.

peoples personal opinions shouldn't matter as this is "justcommodores" and its just a commodore.
it sucks that they imported it etc but **** happens move on or drive a ford LOL.

it could be worse... someone could turbo one or supercharge it etc and it could smoke your vf ss at the lights... oh the horror o_O

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
absolutely it should be included , people will be asking advice on best exhausts and performance modifications before you know it for their ZB Commodore , and if we are adult about this we'll give them some tips , I'll be headed down to the local dealer for a closer look when they hit the showrooms , because it's still a Commodore and I like them , and because I'm a petrolhead

vf commodre.jpg
goodbye , parting is such sweet sorrow .

zb commy.jpg

welcome to the jungle .

Last edited:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
as a side note , will the IMPORTED CAMARO , get it's own sum forum and will people be anti that ?? ,
my South African ass they will .

just saying .

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Given the VFI was granted a different section despite still a Zeta with 99% same practical answers as for the VE seven years prior (save the ratification of CANBUS, electric steering rack, cabin things that go bing, Koala facelift and Mazda tail lights)...
Yet a new engine, diff and mufflers with VFII didn’t...
I look forward to a new chapter that is better classified and is not a repeat of 10x volume of answers provided a decade before, totally ignored because of poor structure and classification.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's up Darren as it is his forum.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Certainly will be, actually give me a couple of moments and I'll pop something up.
Would make life easier for those who contribute advice to amalgamate VE and VF under one group heading.
Then advice can reach all under one broadcast, if truly VE or VF specific (really rare) still won’t hurt because the specific sub-section is already there.
Silly to not be able to search under zeta head for full and complete answers provided years prior.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Happy to run amalgamate the two sections if people want it.

I know some are completely adverse to change though so happy to leave it with you guys to make the call.
A minor thing, but i'd like it if you could leave the end date of the VF section as open-ended (with just the question mark). I think for most of us, the last Australian built commodore will live on forever.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.