Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
mate this all sounds pretty sick, would love to come up sydney way and have a bit of a squiz at it all

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
everyones entitled to their own oppinion mate. some of us beleive and some of us dont

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
that all sounds pretty fun, i went to a "haunted" house down here in albury (word of mouth haunted) and was not sure what to expect
so we went in, i would take different groups each weekend, till the doors starting closing on me when i was alone and glass shattering
in by itself and stabbing into my leg, and i would take pictures on my phone only to have like white orbs show up when i looked at them
was pretty intense :) it was a mental asylum sort of thing for old men who didnt have anyone to look after them, its called "gudalupe house"
its weird because it is right behind a primary school which i found pretty stupid but hey, some people get a kick out of that.
anyway its being renovated not sure what into but people stay there now i think, and it has security, although ever since the first time we broke
in they would bar up the door we used each time, although being a 2 story place with 3 different buildings it was always hard to stop us getting in
oh and there is a graveyard about 50m away, its connected although across like a yard.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
probably all in my head, but I go camping occasionally in the high country, like up past falls creek. There are lots of really really old cemeteries, some of which I wouldn't have known if the locals didn't tell me. Anyway, last year I went up with a few people for a weekend of dirtbiking, showed em some old abandoned mines, mills and towns (sunnyside is a good one, destroyed on black friday) anyway we decided to camp over night at one of the cemeteries, the chinese graves were the only ones that were unmarked (except for massive large stone/sleepers) but the rest of the cemetery had landmarks. Anyway there were 4 of us and i'm never camping there again. We had a fire going on throughout the night because of all the creepy **** we heard. Two of the others swear on their life they saw a little girl running between trees. And we all heard something moan. Which I'm thinking might have been a wombat. Still for thrill factor it would be worth doing but I'm personally not going to do it again.

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
camping at a cemetery? well done thats something
i would never even contimplate doing.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
it's not disrespectful if thats what you mean. Alot of the wood we used cleaned up the place quite abit and we obviously weren't camping on an visible graves.

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
no mate i wasnt implying that or being sarcastic or anything i
just mean you have some serious balls, because of how spooky/
scary it would be, would frighten the living **** out of me
if i heard anything or seen anything, woulda got in the car and *poof* gone

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
on my next trip down to melbourne ill stop in albury and check that one out actually, it sounds interesting!
the cemetery where sarahs grave is, is also a real old cemetery with older graves, there definetly more going on there then sarah i can guarantee that

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Old scary abandoned houses remind me of little scary dead asian kids.