Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Yeah i wouldn't mess with an ouija board either lol.
We went to picton on friday night, got there pretty late and cops where out the front..so we drove around for a bit for them to leave, but got followed by an undercover and couldn't go in :(
Possibly going back on tuesday night though.

Ive heard some rumers about people getting stabbed in the tunnels? And people hiding in waiting for people to come in. Is this true? Just for the safety of myself and my friends before we actually go in.

rumour is that a few ethnic people use to deal drugs in there and stabbed people in there or something... not quite sure

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
man this is some weird **** hey...i wanna go to picton tunnels and now a few more places..i think alot of this could be the power of suggestability..eg. if people say they saw a ghost and you expect to see a ghost, you'll probably see a ghost whether it's really there or in ur mind...sorta like getting stoned haha...can we have more stories behind these haunted places...very interesting:D

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
haha for sure mate, im still working on my list. picton is definetly a place to visit for the tunnel and the graveyard !!
as for the people waiting inside the tunnels, rumours are that drunk people go to the tunnel after a late night at the pub and wait to bash people but i havent encountered anything, dont ever go alone obviously. secondly i always take a tyre iron in with me incase, and if cops do come ill just dump it. the studley park house is a beautiful house also haunted which is only a 10 min drive out of picton down in camden, its in a golf course if anyone drops by there

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
theres that srahs grave out at shanes park/penrith or the old winery at minchinbury becarefull were u walk there dont want any1 2 drown
and there a 2 story house next to the m7 at dean park gets scary up on the second floor of the garage a few ppl have been killed there but i recomend not going there if you dont want to get done for trespassing

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
do you know the exact address for that 2 story house in dean park?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
The ghosts have gotten them all and your next!!!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I was getting interested in all this ghost talk, then as I'm getting into one of those depth ones my ####ing power goes out. Kinda freaked me out.

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
You guys are nuts! :p I've had no experiences myself but my grandfather was a pacific islands missionary for 22 years. Holy crap theres some scary and vicious things out there!