Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
that looks great Broca! can i ask a little more of ya, can you do two more versions, both with a black bonnet, but one with the rear quarter in the same orange as the front please? this is one idea I am seriously thinking about, and is more than achievable.

edit: and you forgot the wheels!! :p just the fronts but. thanks =D

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
that looks great Broca! can i ask a little more of ya, can you do two more versions, both with a black bonnet, but one with the rear quarter in the same orange as the front please? this is one idea I am seriously thinking about, and is more than achievable.

edit: and you forgot the wheels!! :p just the fronts but. thanks =D

well whatever

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Broca, your not having a good day are ya :p i said orange lip, black spokes. and just the rear 1/4 orange, not the doors. its looking good but :) im thanking you for your efforts

Screaming_Man.jpg

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
lol^^ i asked richie to do it but he didnt want to. said youd be up for it. i said to richie that whoever does the winning livery will get their logo on my car.

No problem mate, just a long day and my eyes are playing up again (gives me crazy headaches) also means I don't read the instructions properly lol
Would be awesome to have my logo on a car lol probably add like 100kw and make your tyres smoke rainbows

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
yea, fair enough about the eyes playin up on ya. so what do you think about that^^^ do you think i will need to change the red in the middle and do it all orange? or do the inside of the HRT back to the rear 1/4 in white?

or do the doors in black and do the HRT in white?

i like the wheels like that tho! so youve set me on that one!

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
yea, fair enough about the eyes playin up on ya. so what do you think about that^^^ do you think i will need to change the red in the middle and do it all orange? or do the inside of the HRT back to the rear 1/4 in white?

or do the doors in black and do the HRT in white?

i like the wheels like that tho! so youve set me on that one!

Personally not keens on the HRT Logo there, I like the White.
Maybe red would be good

TBH probably couldn't say that they are playing up on me, they are just plain f'ed. Went to an optometrist a while back and he took photos of the surface of my eyes and ****, which was pretty cool until he told me that I have a condition where the highest point of the lens over my every ball is not actually situated over my pupils the high bit is actually off to the side. I try to avoid driving at night altogether because a car with just low beams on will blind me.