Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
When your 1 year old Grand Daughter figures out how to open "supposedly", child proof cupboard locks.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
The ####### scum bag that left an uncapped syringe, in a reserve, by a river where children play,
50 metres from my house.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
There's plenty of morons on the road, we all know that. But this one takes the cake in my experience in recent months...

About 7:40am today inbound on the Tulla Fwy near Bell St a complete f**khead P plater in his Turismo Blue SV6 (could have been an SS but that would be illegal wouldn't it?) with number plates "ULOOKN" (or something similar), wank lights on (it wasn't foggy f**khead!), car shaking itself to peices from the volume of the music and the sub woofer pounding.

First of all good work on swerving into my lane to avoid rear ending the car in your lane. When the traffic is slowing to a stop and you're weaving through people and doing (easily 110kph+) stupid speeds don't expect the brakes on a Holden to pull you up! Thankfully I saw that situation coming from a long way back and was already getting out of your way. I honestly expected it to be a massive rear ender and even had that butt clenching moment waiting for the bang! And at that speed, there would have easily been injuries.

Then you keep weaving in and out of traffic doing less than 30kph! WTF f**khead?! Are you trying to smash into someone? You nearly completely side-swiped us! And it would have been into my missus' side so you'd have come off second best once we stopped! Even the b-double you cut off was pissed off, on his air horn for about 10 seconds. He should have just steam rolled over you!

Seriously, go write yourself off on an abandoned country road somewhere!

But the thing that pisses me off most is that for the first time ever, I left my dashcams in the weekender or the footage of everything would already be at VicPol!

If ever anyone wanted to know why P platers have bad reps, it's entirely because of people like you!!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
People who crash on the major freeways.

So today, Melbourne has pretty much shut down because some twat had a crash on the Monash freeway and it was at one lane (a Freeway at 4/5 lanes that barely moves) and some nufty decided walking on the West Gate was a good idea and got himself run over so the only bridge in was out of action.

I hope, that there are major #### off fines for these people.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Dongbeater truckies who decided to drive their trucks into Sydney's tunnels, despite all the warning signs and lights regarding overhead height limitations. Sydney has seen a spate of them in recent months and with the lousy road network the city has, one idiot can create havoc for many thousands of people trying to get to or from work.

Selfish, brain-dead morons.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Dongbeater truckies who decided to drive their trucks into Sydney's tunnels, despite all the warning signs and lights regarding overhead height limitations. Sydney has seen a spate of them in recent months and with the lousy road network the city has, one idiot can create havoc for many thousands of people trying to get to or from work.

Selfish, brain-dead morons.

Yeah we have the same issues with our tunnel, but also we have some very old low hanging bridges in and around the CBD and the freeway areas. So many trucks clip them or get stuck.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
people who think their ecotecs are weapons. I can't take my Statesman out anywhere on a friday/saturday night without having someone in a dirty old VT-VS try to race me or intentionally loose traction around a corner or round about. it defeats the purpose of me using it as a weekender.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
people who think their ecotecs are weapons. .

They are - in the hands of an idiot. Potentially deadly to any poor bastard in the vicinity as they prove their driving prowess. Plenty of them around my place. Burnouts for many metres along our street, by some half-wit with a crap-box VS or VR who lives a few blocks away.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
sounds like the justcommodore forum members are hating on justcommodore forum members.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe