Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
working with messy people and having to clean up their rubbish.

its not that hard to grab a cardboard box and put the offcuts and similar in it instead of throwing it anywhere and everywhere, especially when you are working on a mesh type of floor and its a pain to get under.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
F*ckwits who think skids on public roads are ok.

Got pulled over at 11:45 on the way home last night and had the usual lecture about how these cars (VR V8) are only used for skids and hooning these days and questioning why I was driving a hoon car so late at night etc.

I have never lost traction in my car, I have never thrashed it, I have never launched it from the lights, I have never even gone anywhere near the redline or WOT in the 2 years I have owned the car, my car is purely a drivers car, nothing more.

But because 90% of people who drive them these days light it up everywhere they go I am now classed as a hoon for the car I drive and I very nearly walked away with a defect, I think the only redeeming thing was I was in semi formal clothing and spoke politely instead of the typical wife beater wearing bogan they are used to pulling over in these types of cars.

/Rant over

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
older gentlemen who drive modern performance cars like GT's or GTS' and drive under the speed limit on freeways in the right hand lane. they think because they have a fast car they are driving fast, I was stuck behind an FG GT-P yesterday as he was doing 80 in a 100 zone in the right lane. when the left lane became free he still didn't pull over, lucky i managed to slowly merge left and overtake him while doing under the speed limit.....

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Electricians that continually break water/sewer/stormwater/gas pipes while laying their cables then backfill and compact their trench before calling it in, if they call at all

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
go to grab one of those ziplock bags with bolts in it.
lift it up to carry it.
whole contents of it goes everywhere.
someone decided that instead of opening it previously by the ziplock top to remove contents, they would slice the bottom of the bag with a knife to get the contents out.

it happened again with a few more bags (washers, etc) while lifting them up to see if they were also sliced.

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
last week get my phone replaced because it isn't reading the sim card, walk down to the shops to get coffee and some bread now the screen won't turn on, hasn't been dropped has lived in my pocket or on my desk >.<

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
3 lanes on the freeway.

1 fckwit in each lane next to each other.

Each fckwit doing 10 km/h below the speed limit.

Oooh...what's that ? A speed camera.

3 fckwits hit their brakes simultaneously.

Fck fck fck fck fck fck.