Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
sounds like the justcommodore forum members are hating on justcommodore forum members.

If the tosser from this morning in his Turismo Blue wank-mobile is on here I hope he's reading this and would LOVE him to get in touch with me. He should also note that for the next few days at least there may be some cops on motorbikes patrolling the morning peak hour commute on the Tulla. :D

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
People who crash on the major freeways.

So today, Melbourne has pretty much shut down because some twat had a crash on the Monash freeway and it was at one lane (a Freeway at 4/5 lanes that barely moves) and some nufty decided walking on the West Gate was a good idea and got himself run over so the only bridge in was out of action.

I hope, that there are major #### off fines for these people.

Dongbeater truckies who decided to drive their trucks into Sydney's tunnels, despite all the warning signs and lights regarding overhead height limitations. Sydney has seen a spate of them in recent months and with the lousy road network the city has, one idiot can create havoc for many thousands of people trying to get to or from work.

Selfish, brain-dead morons.

Yeah we have the same issues with our tunnel, but also we have some very old low hanging bridges in and around the CBD and the freeway areas. So many trucks clip them or get stuck.

I'd also like to say that on the flip side, Australia SUCKS at cleaning up and recovering the road for motorists after incidents when compared with clean up and recovery elsewhere in the world. Not only that but the infrastructure we have is so inadequate that one incident one major arterial in any major city brings the city to its knees. And there's people that don't want money spent on improving the situation. Friggin hippies!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
sounds like the justcommodore forum members are hating on justcommodore forum members.

Quite probably. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to sort the tools out when joining the forum. We have to wait until they stick their heads up with idiotic posts.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
people who think their ecotecs are weapons. I can't take my Statesman out anywhere on a friday/saturday night without having someone in a dirty old VT-VS try to race me or intentionally loose traction around a corner or round about. it defeats the purpose of me using it as a weekender.

Why does it bother you though? I get the same thing from every V6, V8 and semi performance car who realises the whine isn't an addon Gillmer, I love to disappoint, doing the fully loaded B-triple acceleration. Carry on cruising bro.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
As New Zealanders , get set to go the polls this weekend for the General election , it worries me more than annoys me , that the elections are being rail roaded by a fat German over stayer who wants to bring down the government, I don't know why this Sergeant Schultz look a like gets so much press .
I'm not a fan of Prime Minister John Key or his party but it's laughable .

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
..... who wants to bring down the government, I don't know why this Sergeant Schultz look a like gets so much press .
I'm not a fan of Prime Minister John Key or his party but it's laughable .

We have one of those. Clive Palmer.