Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: A little annoyed with Repco

  1. #21
    Ride
    VSII Calais supercharged

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Coast, NSW
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Point taken
    Car theives should be treated just like horse theives and cattle rustlers in the days of the wild west... Hang them!


    Don't be stupid. Power isn't measured by the size of your tacho

  2. #22
    Grennan's Avatar
    Grennan is offline Slayer of Stupid Threads
    Ride
    VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glen Waverley, Victoria
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    See im pretty much the opposite, i despise supercheap auto. They are hopeless. I finally went to the local Repco the other day and there was a girl behind the desk, nothing against wemon i love girls, but i was expecting to have to spell everything out for her.

    I was pleasantly surprised. After comming from Supercheap 5 minutes ago looking for exhuast rubbers and them not having any on the shelf, and the bloke behind the counter fumbling around with his nail polish or what have you, the girl at repco was very helpful.
    - Grennan's SSV G8 Sportwagon -



    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Q. I'm modding my Eco/Alloytech to be different
    A. No probs - just like all the rest who mod their Eco/Alloytech

    Q. I've pumped $17k into my stroked L67 but my mates cammed LS1 that cost about 1/3 was just as quick
    A. Well you wanted to be different....

  3. #23
    Ride
    1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grennan View Post
    See im pretty much the opposite, i despise supercheap auto. They are hopeless. I finally went to the local Repco the other day and there was a girl behind the desk, nothing against wemon i love girls, but i was expecting to have to spell everything out for her.

    I was pleasantly surprised. After comming from Supercheap 5 minutes ago looking for exhuast rubbers and them not having any on the shelf, and the bloke behind the counter fumbling around with his nail polish or what have you, the girl at repco was very helpful.
    ive noticed the same thing at my local supercheap. the girl was very helpful to me while the guys there seemed like dropkicks that didnt know a thing about cars or customer service

    1995 Manual HSV Clubsport
    Wade Cam :: 9.2:1 CR :: Pacemaker headers :: Twin 2.5" Exhaust :: VT Brakes
    1991 Supercharged VN Berlina
    9 PSI SC14 Intercooled :: Genie headers :: Twin cats :: HM Twin 2.25 exhaust :: 3.45:1 LSD




  4. #24
    Grennan's Avatar
    Grennan is offline Slayer of Stupid Threads
    Ride
    VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glen Waverley, Victoria
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Yeah i found that out at Knox City supercheap, the guys there are useless but theres sometimes a girl in there who actually knows a thing or two. Ive stopped going to Knox City supercheap... Because its in Knox City, I travel a little further and go to Stud Park, but they are ****en useless. Theres an guy there who i kid you not is waiting for his sex change. While i was asking him "Do you have any exhuast rubbers left?" he giggled and said "Rubbers" then looked at his nails.
    - Grennan's SSV G8 Sportwagon -



    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Q. I'm modding my Eco/Alloytech to be different
    A. No probs - just like all the rest who mod their Eco/Alloytech

    Q. I've pumped $17k into my stroked L67 but my mates cammed LS1 that cost about 1/3 was just as quick
    A. Well you wanted to be different....

  5. #25
    Troy711's Avatar
    Troy711 is offline Retired Old Fart
    Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Canberra, ACT
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    last time i complained to repco i got 100 bucks free vouchers. i should have pushed it a little further, cos they coulda got done for bait advertising

  6. #26
    TheForgotten's Avatar
    TheForgotten is offline only human......
    Ride
    VR EXEC

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    quarantine
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jet_pilot View Post
    i got a new sub from supercheap (kenwood) and 2 door's down at autobarn they had the same one at nearly double the price (i looked there first) walked back into autobarn with the sub to buy a box and they asked to see my docket thinking i walked out with it earlier and they started swearing when they saw the price from supercheap but they had ported boxes desighned for this particular sub lol they werent happy
    I won't even start with autobarn..... last time i went in there was about 1 1/2 years ago, looking for strut bearings, and the guy ended up yellin at me because he swore that the units from a VP they had in stock wouldn't fit my VR, so i went to pedders, found the part, bought 2 and took teh receipt showing part number and usage back to the autobarn spares guy, called him a useless old #### and haven't been back

  7. #27
    Ride
    vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    maryborough QLD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
    I won't even start with autobarn..... last time i went in there was about 1 1/2 years ago, looking for strut bearings, and the guy ended up yellin at me because he swore that the units from a VP they had in stock wouldn't fit my VR, so i went to pedders, found the part, bought 2 and took teh receipt showing part number and usage back to the autobarn spares guy, called him a useless old #### and haven't been back
    well vn-vp have the same srut top bearings (and maybe earlier ones aswell) however vr and vs run a totally dirrent shaped/desihned strut top bearing so the guy was right...........but not right about yelling at u though

  8. #28
    Ride
    1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grennan View Post
    Yeah i found that out at Knox City supercheap, the guys there are useless but theres sometimes a girl in there who actually knows a thing or two. Ive stopped going to Knox City supercheap... Because its in Knox City, I travel a little further and go to Stud Park, but they are ****en useless. Theres an guy there who i kid you not is waiting for his sex change. While i was asking him "Do you have any exhuast rubbers left?" he giggled and said "Rubbers" then looked at his nails.
    if i came across a wanker like that in an auto shop, id be speaking to the manager

    1995 Manual HSV Clubsport
    Wade Cam :: 9.2:1 CR :: Pacemaker headers :: Twin 2.5" Exhaust :: VT Brakes
    1991 Supercharged VN Berlina
    9 PSI SC14 Intercooled :: Genie headers :: Twin cats :: HM Twin 2.25 exhaust :: 3.45:1 LSD




  9. #29
    Grennan's Avatar
    Grennan is offline Slayer of Stupid Threads
    Ride
    VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glen Waverley, Victoria
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Yeah ive seen im in there twice now, im guessing hes just Christmas Casual or something, but yeah at that stage i thought yeah theyve got none of the shelf, this guy is a twat, im not going to be in and out of here like i had hoped. So i went elsewhere, got great service at Repco Nunawading (the girl at the counter was also very pleasing on the eye) and ill be going there from now on.
    - Grennan's SSV G8 Sportwagon -



    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Q. I'm modding my Eco/Alloytech to be different
    A. No probs - just like all the rest who mod their Eco/Alloytech

    Q. I've pumped $17k into my stroked L67 but my mates cammed LS1 that cost about 1/3 was just as quick
    A. Well you wanted to be different....

  10. #30
    Ride
    vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    maryborough QLD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grennan View Post
    Yeah i found that out at Knox City supercheap, the guys there are useless but theres sometimes a girl in there who actually knows a thing or two. Ive stopped going to Knox City supercheap... Because its in Knox City, I travel a little further and go to Stud Park, but they are ****en useless. Theres an guy there who i kid you not is waiting for his sex change. While i was asking him "Do you have any exhuast rubbers left?" he giggled and said "Rubbers" then looked at his nails.

    haha u should have asked him for a quickie lol jks

    but yeh some places r usless however my local repco....supercheap r good...auto barn however has alot of d!cks working there lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 21-01-2008, 01:51 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Repco Bargains!!
    By DANNY8 in forum The Pub
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-09-2007, 11:32 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30-11-2005, 10:53 AM
  3. repco camp-outs
    By Troy711 in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 21-09-2005, 03:41 PM
  4. Annoyed
    By Petergra in forum VT - VX Holden Commodore (1997 - 2002)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-04-2005, 06:45 PM
  5. Annoyed
    By TheLucksta in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100