Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

08 SV6 Stutter Issues

Lil Jam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hey everyone,

My 2008 VE SV6 has been giving me a couple of issues recently. The main ones being that more often than not the car will start to stutter whenever I'm accelerating or braking. Occasionally it'll just flat out **** itself and start running on 5 or maybe even 4 cylinders and it feels like I'm inside the vibrator of death when I'm idling. It'll drive like **** (obviously) for maybe 10 minutes when this happens and then it'll fix itself and drive normally again. In the past week I have also noticed that the steering wheel gets really shaky when driving at high speeds, roughly 80km/h and above.

Anyone had any experiences with some/all of these issues and could give me some pointers?

Cheers!

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Maybe it`s time to find out what alarms can u find if you connect you car to code alarm reader and check your DTC`s alarms it
doesn`t sound good at all and others will help can you gather all alarm errors codes this will help other member to solve this