Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any french speaking here?

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I did french in early high school years but can't remember anything lol.. Bonjour anyone?? lol.. I don;t know what the hell that means anyway.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(

Bennyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I was taught "che bella ragazza" by one of my teacher at secondary school. Never used it until I moved to my new job here. An Italian girl works there :)

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
hey
yeh i speak french and am in France atm for my sisters wedding coz i was born here aswell! why you askin?? Btw, i hate these french keyboards, such a pain in the ar*e... :bang:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
again I did french in high school, obviously dont remember it now.....

cant spell it, but my few words goes jemapple, bonjour, & picine (always cracked me up! or maybe that was the teachers way of teaching us the word? Must have worked cus I still remember!) (Dont 'picine' the pool ;))

I can still count in 3 languages other than english but thats it.
Italian from P School
French from H School
& Japanese from my son! lol

Question, did you enjoy learning languages, did you think they would help you? I ask this because the practice of starting kids in Kindy has come under fire from some people, I figure it cant hurt, & they do learn best when started young.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I think its awesome learning other languages :thumbsup: Its gr8 to give the youth an understanding of the true multicultural Australia :D

And thanx Mikes Vt for tha correction, my spelling isnt much better in english......