Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creole Creme, Are You Offended?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Dam got me before I edited my post. I didnt think the law actually included free practice. Apparently it does.

You will probably find though that it never actually states anywhere in the religion you are thinking of that you will be rewarded for blowing yourself up. Its just idiots who interpreted the wrong way. Or have been lead to belief by a "Prophet" quite often named Bob that their interpretation is correct. There is a reason why religion is so open ended. It allows for your own interpretations and if it is very general, it cant be wrong.

Its like what I study quite a lot of, Norse Paganism, particularly that of which the Vikings believed, you don't get admitted to Valhalla unless you die a warriors death. Now in the times that would mean in battle, doing something heroic. In today's society that doesn't mean whipping out a sword and charging at the nearest person. I might interpret that as helping someone if they are drowning or something similar.

I assume that would mean something similar to what their religion has, you will be rewarded for Heroism - they have interpreted heroism as blowing yourself up.

Anywho back to the topic.... BAN THE USE OF COLORED PENCILS IN SCHOOLS! They have Brown, Black, Yellow and Red Pencils!

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
i don't know if it has been mentioned, but i think man holes are now referred to as access panels, due to women being offended

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
OK, that was probably more than I needed to know about religion seeing that is was just a joke. Anyway, I dont like to generalise people, I use to say (when I smoked) lets go outside for a fag, cant say that anymore, the gays dont like it, Baa baa black sheep is a song all kids use to know, cant sing that anymore, the whatever we are allowed or meant to call the darker skinned nationality hark up, champagne anyone??? not allowed to say that anymore in Australia, its now sparkling wine because of the french, can somebody please start a new dictionary of what we cannot say and why. Maybe it would be easier to dumb the language down and cut half the words out of our current dictionary for racist or derogatory terms.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
As some races find the yellow pages racist.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
I think the green guide is safe .lol. aliens maybe??? but they dont vote

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
why are there no black pages? sure, the text could be hard to read, but its discrimination damn it!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
My old hard drive just crashed, wait can i say 'hard' or is that discrimination against everyone with erectile dysfunction?

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Hahaha just read this whole thread, got some good laughs out of it. :) It's beyond a ****ing joke, everyone these days is walking on eggshells hoping that they dont offend anyone. Around christmas time, I learnt I cant say 'Merry Xmas', no rule to this but have had stuck up old ladies saying they find it offensive or others might. As well as political correctness being fkn ridiculous, OH&S has too in my opinion. Yes there needs to be some regulations but these days, cant do this at work, must post 20000 signs that there is a drop of water on the floor, wear a flouro vest to go to the rubbish bin outside the shop, cant spend longer than xx minutes in a cool room, cant carry more than two boxes of xx.
Also around the corner from me, there is a muslim primary school, if we were to have a catholic only primary school, it would be racist.
Whats next? Black pens being banned in schools?
/Rant.