Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Did i cop a fine for my stupidity!!!

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What does that have to do with anything? Its not like an offence has any difference on certain days.....

Hey stealth

Perhaps not in SA, but this state is so broke, they'll get money anyway they can. Double demerits apply on public holidays and double fines as well. do you think the Government will just let the chance for a quick couple of hundred bucks slip by through their generosity?

Not likely, not in NSW anyway.:spot on:

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
as far as i know in NSW this is, the rule for mobile phones is to use them hand held the car must be pulled over, with the keys out of the ignition, hand brake on and in gear/park

not sure about other states

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
the percent for both is 100%. No-one has never broken any laws, ever ;) There are alot of people who havn't been caught tho.

more to the point if there's 50% of bad P platers and there 20,000 P platers, thats 10,00 sh*t drivers i bet in the 21 to 85+ age group on there full's there be 200,00 sh*t driver out of the 1,000,000's on the road.

you can't blame any1, it's your fault for just being on the road for some1 to run into

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I fort NSW double demerit was only for speeding, fatigue and seatbelts, not for every offence

im 90% sure its everything that has demerit point added to your license doubles on double demerit days

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Hey stealth

Perhaps not in SA, but this state is so broke, they'll get money anyway they can. Double demerits apply on public holidays and double fines as well. do you think the Government will just let the chance for a quick couple of hundred bucks slip by through their generosity?

Not likely, not in NSW anyway.:spot on:

Yes, we too have double demerits, the comment was, an offence is still an offence. Going through a red light isn't twice as dangerous on a double demerit weekend.....

He said its 'definitely a ticket', but cops still have their judgement. It could end up a warning, or it could end up nothing, OR they could throw the book at him. Just the same as non double demerit times :)

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
well i did end up copping a fine copped 234$ and 3 demerit points came like 4 days later lol **** happens lesson learnt i still dont agree with the rule to some extent though i think bout it now what i should have done was put my hazards on and prentend i broke down hahahah ohwel.

Dangerous Dave

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Caprice
Anyone here perfected the trick of steering with your knee while you use your hands to unwrap food etc?

and carefully removing the pickle from the cheeseburger, then replacing them with fries.

er, i've seen my mate do it that is... yeah, that's it it was a mate !!! :unsure: