Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Filip's VY2 L67 Calais - new project!

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
been following that senators build, its looking really good with the 19x9s
yeah im going for that look, still undecided on 18s or 19s, going to the tyre shop this friday to have a look at both wheels, im thinking 19x9.5 front and rear or 18x9 front and rear, the 8.5 fronts dont have enough dish

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Sneak peak ! Deposit paid picking them up next week :D
Specs are 19x8.5+35 front 19x9.5+35 rear 225/35 front 245/35 rear
image.jpg

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
It will look good stanced but you'll be a target for the new Victorian Police blitz they just announced.

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Yeah I know, I live in a hot spot full of police as it is, I don't think I'll last more than a couple weeks before getting defected, all they can get me for is to low and stretched tyres anyway

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
If you take up the weight of the rim, You know once it cambers in it won't sit out like that right?

P.s- Remove the fake BBS centrecaps. You're not fooling anyone.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Get some jack stands too....

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Lol
For starters they're a lower offset wheel on the back just to see if I liked the design, I don't want them to sick out that's why I picked the offset I wanted, just like every other commodore I've had owned once you lower the rear to ssl the rear naturally cambers in, I'm going to pump the rears to make sure they tuck, secondly they were the ones they had in store the ones I bought/ordered aren't coming with the bbs stickers if you really wanted to know

And sandman I always use jack stands when I work on my car and other peoples cars, I do guard rolling on the weekends and I can assure you I use jack stands lol the tyre shop I bought these from decided not to use jack stands and I was to busy deciding on what size wheels I wanted to realise

Thanks for the criticism it's like you guys are constantly looking out for something to sook about lol

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Finally found time to lower the calais, SSL front and back and monroe shortened shocks in the rear
Next up will be rolling my guards and fitting my wheels and steering wheel, hard to find time to work on it as I've got exams the next 2 weeks
image.jpg