Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum's quiet

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I hear nitrogen in your tyres gives you even bigger fuel savings than plastic rocket covers!!!!
Phwaaaarrrr

Where did you hear that nonsense. Plastic rocket or rocker covers win hands down

How about:

- wots me vx commy worth?
- Best exhaust for my VE SV6?
- How to twin turbo my LE0?
I'm thinking of starting a thread asking if I paint my calipers red will that make them Brembo’s?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
In Tasmania you can drive a turbo, SC or V8 on your Ps without issue. So guess it won't matter down here. By the time it comes in they might have a device that limits output that can be removed once you're on your full licence.
Yep, some states (including Tasmania) do not have any P-Plate restrictions, while others do... Do they make a difference or not? In my opinion, yes and no...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yep, some states (including Tasmania) do not have any P-Plate restrictions, while others do... Do they make a difference or not? In my opinion, yes and no...
Agree a six cylinder in the wrong hands can soon be wrapped around a pole or up the rear end of another vehicle.

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The comical thing about all this promotion of electric vehicles is, on the news this morning, they were talking about the renewable electrical supply needs to be beefed up before the predicted time from of 2030 (or thee abouts) because of coal fired powered stations going offline sooner than predicted

Won't mention about the rationing NSW is talking about with the extreme heat going on

So how's that going to work with all the electric vehicles.....

Classic case of one department spruking one thing and the other having no bloody idea

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Did some background looks and some states have restrictions, other dont.
Looks like a few have Power to Weight with the EVs which is why the guys son couldn't drive his one (AWD, Powerful option)