Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum's quiet

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
The comical thing about all this promotion of electric vehicles is, on the news this morning, they were talking about the renewable electrical supply needs to be beefed up before the predicted time from of 2030 (or thee abouts) because of coal fired powered stations going offline sooner than predicted

Won't mention about the rationing NSW is talking about with the extreme heat going on

So how's that going to work with all the electric vehicles.....

Classic case of one department spruking one thing and the other having no bloody idea
everyone switch to electricity and EV's, but its a hot day so when u get home dont charge your car or do your laundry or dishes or use pool pumps cos the grid cant handle it, and we are only a few weeks into summer, this is 2023 and our country has some of the most coal, gas, uranium in the world yet we cant reliably 100% power the nation

for anyone that didnt already see this video @Immortality showed it a few months back i think it was, now all the complaints about nuclear and waste and this was back in the 1960's, imagen where we could be now if this technology kept going and it will shut up all the greens arguments and power us for thousands of years

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Great video.....politics!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There is that nasty word again "recycling"!

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
............. and a cryptic personalised number plate .................. such as V82NV ?;)
I do cryptic crosswords long as they are not to hard. To my shame it took me about 2 seconds to figure that one out. Old age for you.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
How about.
How much extra HP will my engine produce if I paint my engine covers red?
Very hard question to answer seeing as how there are so many shades of red. As with the brakes Brembo red would possibly be the best At least 10 rw of course.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
To my shame it took me about 2 seconds to figure that one out. Old age for you.
About 20 years ago, those plates ...... ??? 2NV ........ used to be on every 2 litre Doof Doof shitbox, with a For Sale Ph 0412 345 ??? on the back window for the chicky babes to ring for a hot date.
Now, all those drivers would be tradies with 4WD soot blowing utes., with ankle biters strapped in the back seat..

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Why even have brakes?
They only slow you down.
Less Brakes, Less Friction, Less Going Slow.
Clearly you can get places Faster....

*Please note, this is only Sarcasm.
Also there is a Brand in Cycling called "FSA" or "Full Speed Ahead" which Ironically make Brakes....