Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girl, 14, gang raped while walking home through Sydney park

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Tell me do you know anything of the history of these people or that of the Sudan? I don't think so else you and the other apologist wouldn't waste time posting possible excuses in defence of the undefendable.

What possible excuses have I offered in defence of this scum? At what point have I defended the undefendable? Yes, I am aware of the history of the Sudan. I'm aware of the misery caused over there by exactly the same kind of scum that did it over here too. I think deportation is a ridiculous waste of money and they should be stood up against a wall and gutshot and left to die in agony.

I also happen to know a couple of Sudanese families who are NOT part of the group of 6 pigs you are judging their entire race upon. They are truly decent people, streets ahead of your average racist bogan. These people represent the vast majority of their race, and deserve more help than most bogan dole bludgers ever will.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Leave race out of this, Sudan may be famous for ethnic cleansing and slavery but the issue here is the impossible integration of these sociopaths in normal society nothing to do with race, is it?

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Do gooders have ruined our justice system, come on canberra pass some more tough ass don`t care what the world thinks legislation.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
And its only going to get worse as the gov pushes for a big Australia 36-40mill+ I was shocked at the 400k per year figure after watching dick smiths population puzzle doco on ABC/youtube, though he says our humanitarian influx should stay the same.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Another 19 year old sexually assaulted in Sydneys Seven Hills. White bloke with beard.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
the impossible integration of these sociopaths in normal society

I have known a few Australian born sociopaths that are unable to be accommodated in polite society. What exactly is your point?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I have known a few Australian born sociopaths that are unable to be accommodated in polite society. What exactly is your point?

Read through previous posts before sprouting love peace and harmony at post #76 of a brutal gang rape thread.
Sycophantic apathetic apologist.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
WTF??

How is 'I have known a few Australian born sociopaths that are unable to be accommodated in polite society. What exactly is your point?' sprouting 'peace love and harmony'?

How am I 'A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people'? (i.e. a sycophant)

*scratches head*

Last edited:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Geez man I was going to let your misguided assumptions about Sudanese people, them being Christian and "good workers" slide because that was your small town white bread history book opinion of black people sent here.
However your knowledge of the crisis and background to those 100 people now living in your small town community is straight out of Sunday school, and deserves a reply.
You are a typically naive country person sold on the widely held romantic ideal that Sydney is one big compassionate Abrahamic melting pot into which these soldiers of Allah - whom since before the decline of the slave trade have been conditioned since birth to hate, rape and kill all infidel daughters and almost anyone who doesn't submit to Allah - can live happily next door in modern Australian society.
There is good reason for these blacks historically and within their religion to harbour disdain toward white Christian people, beyond their current motivations of black ethnic cleansing on a scale never before seen on Earth.
Instead of commenting with a question, quoting a dictionary definition for a word you can't even spell in your reply (you did all the above), use a thesaurus for hard words and you will realise I could have used "doormat, lickspittle, puppet" or other word to describe your sycophantic, small town Christian imperialist beliefs.
Thanks for demonstrating that you are literally hundreds of miles away from reality on this matter. Ignored.k

Last edited:

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Geez man I was going to let your misguided assumptions about Sudanese people, them being Christian and "good workers" slide because that was your small town white bread history book opinion of black people sent here.
However your knowledge of the crisis and background to those 100 people now living in your small town community is straight out of Sunday school, and deserves a reply.
You are a typically naive country person sold on the widely held romantic ideal that Sydney is one big compassionate Abrahamic melting pot into which these soldiers of Allah - whom since before the decline of the slave trade have been conditioned since birth to hate, rape and kill all infidel daughters and almost anyone who doesn't submit to Allah - can live happily next door in modern Australian society.
There is good reason for these blacks historically and within their religion to harbour disdain toward white Christian people, beyond their current motivations of black ethnic cleansing on a scale never before seen on Earth.
Instead of commenting with a question, quoting a dictionary definition for a word you can't even spell in your reply (you did all the above), use a thesaurus for hard words and you will realise I could have used "doormat, lickspittle, puppet" or other word to describe your sycophantic, small town Christian imperialist beliefs.
Thanks for demonstrating that you are literally hundreds of miles away from reality on this matter. Ignored.k

Are you ok mate? :unsure: