Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good street clutch

SirNemesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
WHII Statesman

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Kinda pointless arguement, I know a guy with a stock clutch with a twin turbo LS2, works fine too... Just means you both drive like softcocks and worry more about burning out your clutch than driving it the way it should be driven.

Drive like soft cocks? you dont know **** about how i drive, so dont go throwing assumptions. I just wanted a peice of mind knowing the clutch will be fine after some abuse

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
i'd like to see how this RPM heavy duty (piss weak) clutch goes. i'd fry it in no time in my car. 1K more and you could have a clutch that will last alot longer in your car.

No one cares. His car isn't a 383ci LS1 with a Harrop HTV2300 so it'll probably be fine, and he saved $1000.

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
No one cares. His car isn't a 383ci LS1 with a Harrop HTV2300 so it'll probably be fine, and he saved $1000.

and your point is what? no need to post in here mate if you dont have anything to say....

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
and your point is what? no need to post in here mate if you dont have anything to say....

Congrats mate You are now the hardest bloke on this forum and SirNemesis is a close second.

As i stated in my first post, i don't flog this thing around all the time and i certainly don't have alot of power to warrant a Z grip. and this car will be long gone in around 60,000km. Drive like a soft #### SirNemesis? if you drove these cars on the street like they should be driven your license wouldn't last 5 seconds.

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
i'd like to see how this RPM heavy duty (piss weak) clutch goes. i'd fry it in no time in my car. 1K more and you could have a clutch that will last alot longer in your car.

Once again mate your attempting to make yourself look like the hardest bloke here. I don't give a Fu2K what my clutch would be like in your car. The thread is about my car, not yours. I can guarantee this clutch will outlast my ownership of the car. You are clearly proving to me the typical stereotype of a Holden driver, well done champ

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
Oh yes i forgot the welcome, Welcome to jc jacko! lol ya clutch will be fine solong as ya dont throw a blown stroker under the hood :p

if he decided to go down the path, i could of guided him in the right direction.

TigaVTSS57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
I know this thread is a bi old but you you could have looked at getting an ls7 clutch. Just a thought.