Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
lol actually i went up to windsor as well, theres supposed to b a haunted cemetery there but couldnt find any that were scary :S

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far...... just kidding but it was the late eighties and some mates and me used to go to this large vacant house in ashfield for some supernatural fun. Now I'm a bit of a sceptic but this place was just freaky - my best mate witnessed another friend being (seemingly) picked up by nothing and slammed into the road outside the house as they were getting away and three of them couldn't pull him off the road until whatever it was let him go... no sh*t. I can't remember the name of the street but it was in an area of Ashfield that had a lot of large older style homes on big blocks. This one had a three metre brick wall around it with an even bigger double iron gate at the front. It had a couple graves in the front yard and if my memory serves me correct one of them still had a shovel still in it. Now as we are talking more than twnety years ago I would speculate that the home has since been gutted and renovated and sold for a fortune (it would be heritage listed) but can't say for sure if it's still a vacant house - google it I reckon you'll find something. Back then it was just word of mouth.
Good luck

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
cheers man, ill do some research haha SOUNDS INTENSE!!! theres aapparently some old drag strip from the 1960's where a young girl was killed by dragging cars n if you drive there you eventually lose control of your car and have an accident as what people have experienced.. but the address is undisclosed :(

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Your welcome mate, and that is a true and fair dinkum story.

Have you every tried a ouija board? Around that same time a goup of about six of us tried a ouija board one night. Now being young hooligans it wasn't that hard to see that most of us were sceptics and didn't take it serioulsy but a friend of ours was a bit of a medium and she conducted the séance and it blew us all away. When that glass started moving around spelling out words you could see by the look on each individuals face that no one in particular was moving the glass. Freaky sh*t. Never did it since.

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
where do you get one from???????????

Couldn't tell you, too long ago.... but I'm sure you will find one on-line. Be careful though, try and find an experienced person to do it with. Even though I am a sceptic with this sort of stuff some odd this can happen and needs to be treated with respect.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
I JUST BOUGHT A OUIJA BOARD OFF eBAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DylanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6 ute
Sarahs grave at penrith the story i was told was their was a girl called Sarah and her stepfather raped and stapped her to death and she still walks around looking for her mum, and if you lay on top of her grave it feels as if she is pulling you down.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
do it at maccas