Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

1FATSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CLUBSPORT M6 6.0L
id becarefull with that man your playing with the unkown, id also not use it in or near your house in case **** hits the fan lol you dont wanna be sleeping in the same place as thing you just pissed of is

^^^^yeah my mate has got an original one of them that he found at his grand parents house..Me and all my mate got together for acouple of drinks and it was about 2am, my mate got the game out and we all sat around and played it...freeked the **** out of me. I allways thought it was bullshit but that night i changed my mind, after that night we never played it again..still get the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up just talking about it

cameron20020

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 1990 V6 3.8L
picton tunnel is heaps scary. kept thinking i was seeing lights that werent there when i was walking through without torches on. and kept thinking i was hearing footsteps. less people you go with, the better. the more freaky stuff. just dont make too much noise, and park in the sidestreet nearby, not on the main road its on, because you are trespassing

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
for everyone who has "played" with a OUIJA board and got "freaked the **** out", why? what happened? Isnt it meant to spell out words, if so, what did it say?

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
its got something to do with the spirit talking too you and when you start playing it, you are TEMPORARILY POSSESSED.
update: i went to picton again last night and visited st marks cemetery where the saw the ghost of a boy and a girl, after staring for 10 minutes then going for a walk down the cemetery looking at gravestones, came back and started staring again. THERE WAS AN OLD GUY IN A BLACK CLOAK! his back was towards us and then he turned around, the little girl was under his arm and there was a little boy hiding behind a grave stone towards the back.
we didnt want to disturb and then 2 car loads of people came and it vanished. ALSO you might want to check the picton viaduct, drove past it last night to have a look but leave it for another night, apparently if you go to the creek youll hear voices and screaming of people who drowned there

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
The abandoned hospital in laparouse been there and its pretty freaky. Went there with my mates. Look on the net and you will find some information about it.
There is a place in Wollongong area I forgot the place. But at 2 in the morn a girl comes out with no head near a bus stop. The story is that she was waiting for the bus and I think a bikey raped and chopped her head off.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Come visit my house. It's not in Sydney but is in NSW.. As long as it puts the lotion on before it comes into the cellar all is good. Weirdo! Ghosts, ffs.. Lemme guess.. The freedom to be a twit was fought for by your grandfather? Does he visit you too and give you advice, just to make the point?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Come visit my house. It's not in Sydney but is in NSW.. As long as it puts the lotion on before it comes into the cellar all is good. Weirdo! Ghosts, ffs.. Lemme guess.. The freedom to be a twit was fought for by your grandfather? Does he visit you too and give you advice, just to make the point?

All good and well to have an opinion on a subject put you don't have to be a total flognuts about it...

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
hahaha!
umm ill give prince henry hospital a go, i gotta do some research though on how to get there but well see how i go.
might head back down to picton again this weekend, saw someone in a black cloak at st marks cemetery picton at 3am in the morning after walking through the cemetery. and will have to go tunnel again.
also gonna give the scout hall a visit thats in kingsgrove, just need to get the address again. apparently the ghost of someone that was killing under the building haunts that place. hopefulli my ouiji board will come in time too