Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
Theres is this haunted one at Fairfield.......

188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, Australia,.............. 80 owners in 20 years or something like that..........always up for sale, no one stays more than 2 months. Apparently some guy died in it years and years ago......................

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Look at the pick on google for sale sighn must be haunted for that many owners.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Nice vs caprice in the google pic.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Your nuts henrytad, I love this ****. There is a abandon mansion at budgewoi that we have been to at night, not really scary just interesting. I will try to get a pic next time I'm there.

Ay ? Who the heck builds a mansion at Budgewoi and just leaves it there ... That's souding freaky already

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
Where about's in budgewoi is it? I'm there alot to deliver Ice to the little corner store near the public school, to the bottle shop and the caravan park. First i've heard of a abandoned mansion.

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
It's on buff point rd, fence around it now. Not a massive place but it's ####ing trippy.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
This is totally irrelevant but,

Some guy was murdered in my house a while back ( 10 odd years ) And ive been here for 7 and I haven't seen any ghosts. Im still waiting, used to scare me a little when I was younger though.

To a rational thinker, all a crime such as that results in is lower market value because other people are afraid of mythical entities making noises and slight localised cold fronts and thus cheaper house prices for us!

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
Your nuts henrytad, I love this ****. There is a abandon mansion at budgewoi that we have been to at night, not really scary just interesting. I will try to get a pic next time I'm there.

I deliver ice for lidcombe ice to budgewoi and buff point, I asked a few of the locals about it, turns out the mansion (they call it the castle) is actually at Buff point on buff pt road.
Half built, the owner's wife passed away and he passed away shortly after. Hence it never got finished.

Edit: I should've read your response before posting!!!!

Last edited:

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
I deliver ice for lidcombe ice to budgewoi and buff point, I asked a few of the locals about it, turns out the mansion (they call it the castle) is actually at Buff point on buff pt road.
Half built, the owner's wife passed away and he passed away shortly after. Hence it never got finished.

Edit: I should've read your response before posting!!!!

Haha yeah it's trippy man, we have been inside and there is no plumbing work or water mains, no closed areas for bedrooms or showers, and undert the house the drive way goes all the way under and just stops in a room. On the top floor there is holes in the floor that have ladders inside, basically just a big pit.