Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Kiwikev4169

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze
Hi All,
I am interested to know how many MSE buyers with signed contracts are yet to receive a GMON? I know couple of you blokes have rec'd yours from the dealer I'm buying from. As of yesterday, they told me there was no update.
This all gets real for me when I have a GMON.
Cheers

Yeahp still waiting for mine. Rang and spoke to dealer today and was informed "I haven't heard anything about your vehicle yet, but I promise you you'll be the first to know" when I pushed them on if they have any idea how much longer it'll be before I get a GMON they said hopefully no more than a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later.

Matphoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS
Hahaha.
Mate I've bought a number of newies, but never bothered with GSpots ahem sorry, GMON's before. GM Order Number right. I only asked myself coz a few in the know mentioned it. Now, I reckon it's a guarantee that my car is entered in Holden's system and there's no risk I won't get it! I have no shame in admitting I am a little paranoid (cue a straight jacket and Ozzy Osbourne), coz if I missed out I'd go freakin mental!!! Lol. Just joking, but seriously, not really, full skitz mental. ;)o_O:confused::cool: haha!
I think paranoia is a bit par for the course. My wife was sick of me whinging "I bet those buggers will keep my mse for themselves or one of their mates!"
They gave me my GMON the other week...always knew they would!

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
IMG_4685.JPG
IMG_4681.JPG
IMG_4692.JPG
IMG_4667.JPG
IMG_4688.JPG
IMG_4677.JPG
IMG_4677.JPG
Just a little off topic for a moment, I visited Holden headquarters in Salmon Street Port Melbourne today, hoping to see the limited editions mentioned in a earlier post.

Unfortunately they have been removed and placed elsewhere,
Still it was interesting to view the remaining cars in the foyer, which is open to the public

Attachments

• IMG_4660.JPG
    IMG_4660.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 158

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I wonder how many they would sell of each of those if they were in production.

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Yes that would be interesting, I was told they are all priceless, in regards to the HRT 427, it is one of two built, I do know the sister car to the one shown, is in Melbourne and for sale for a cool 600k

By the way, I am told it cannot be road registered , but are not an expert on these so cannot confirm if that is the case

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Yeahp still waiting for mine. Rang and spoke to dealer today and was informed "I haven't heard anything about your vehicle yet, but I promise you you'll be the first to know" when I pushed them on if they have any idea how much longer it'll be before I get a GMON they said hopefully no more than a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later.
Hmmmm. Sounds oh so familiar...

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I have a manual MSE on order, leaning toward silver Nitrate,
But sting red and Heron white do appeal, haven't seen any silver nitrate colours with the varying bumper shading that some have mentioned, but will investigate.

Mentioned to my dealer that I would pay above contract price to get a one off colour being "light my fire"
Which is available in the Redline, but my request was dismissed
In a miilsecond,just thought I would try it on !

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
94k!....

IMG_0924.JPG
Hi guys, newcomer to the forum, firstly a big thankyou to all of you who have provided information in regards to the limited editions,
Speaking to dealers has not been the enjoyable experience I hoped it would have been.I can say however that I am pleased that I have secured a MSE , which I am grateful for as I was not aware of the limited editions until the media release on Jan 19, which was a little late as my dealer had sold out of my First preference being a Director
Well prior to this date. , a friend of mine has a deposit on a Director for which he paid 94k!, NOPD, straight into storage it goes for future investment.

I myself have contacted Holden and vented my thoughts on the conduct of some Melbourne dealers, I know of one dealer is holding all of his limited edition stock, and will no doubt sell them to the highest bidder after Holden closure The dealer asked if I wanted to go on the list, no doubt so I could get into a bidding war with others down the track. Of course I did not receive any reply from Holden

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Congratulations, yes you have made a good capital gain, thanks to a dealer in Melbournes beautiful Bayside suburbs who stung me!

On a happier note
I was told of two directors that were sold last week, (these were surplus cars that were allocated to Holden employees, but not ordered,) that were sold by Ferntree gully Holden for 75k,
It seems ferntree fully are the go to guys for a honest no horse trading deal

He has some motorsports also if anyone is interested

Ask for Ben, top guy