Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Fuel Offer

Reaction score
Website
www.sportsmodelsaustralia.com.au
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
dont you think holden was smart and knew that fuel was going to go below 99cents when they ran the promo a month ago that you pay only 99cent if you buy a new VE. i think they knew something before everyone else that prrices were going to go below 99cents so they took advantage of it. very smart marketing

Supe

Supe
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
Either way any benefit they may have got from it will be offset by selling less cars at the moment. Shame, it was a good marketing idea I thought.

batemada

Reaction score
Wellington, New Zealand (Yes i know yet another KI
Members Ride
2009 Gold Calais V Sportwagon
Here in NZ they are running a promo that is $1 off per liter for 2 years with any new car. With our fuel price in NZ being arround the $1.439 a liter for ULP91 i think it will be a while before this promo be comes one of free fuel for 2 years if we eventually hit $1 a liter.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Here in NZ they are running a promo that is $1 off per liter for 2 years with any new car. With our fuel price in NZ being arround the $1.439 a liter for ULP91 i think it will be a while before this promo be comes one of free fuel for 2 years if we eventually hit $1 a liter.

Holy crap!!! $1 off per litre? Thats great! Wish they did this in OZ, looks like we get the raw end of the deal, even though their marketing suggests 'times are tougher, holden and Australians are tougher'. I guess we are 'tougher' cause we get to wrong end of the stick every time.

dont you think holden was smart and knew that fuel was going to go below 99cents when they ran the promo a month ago that you pay only 99cent if you buy a new VE. i think they knew something before everyone else that prrices were going to go below 99cents so they took advantage of it. very smart marketing

If my life depended on it I'd say they knew fuel was coming down. GM has always been in bed with the Oil companies.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
you would be filthy now as fuel was 90c per litre here yesterday....

batemada

Reaction score
Wellington, New Zealand (Yes i know yet another KI
Members Ride
2009 Gold Calais V Sportwagon
We are still sitting on $1.39 per liter for ULP if our price goes down at all it will only be by arround $0.06 per litre. our prices dont change every day usually the same price mon - sun we dont have competion here.