Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Yeah right.
Despite the fact you may be correct....IMO though, the 'idea' isn't crap....it's just that our politicians and bureaucrats have no backbone.

ps
What's the story with your profile, you apparently joined in 2012 but you have about 15 posts starting from June 2016
While under your avatar it shows, messages = 1
Popping up out of the blue at random moments, then disappearing.....
Is Cooper a 'puppet account'? *wink*

*waits impatiently for a response

But it is a crap idea. It would do a lot of harm and solve nothing what so ever. The only thing it would do is push the US away, and that is not good for us at all no matter what people think of the US

As for my profile. Apart from the creepy stalking by yourself, It is my only one I have no other accounts, as for the rest that's not really anyone business.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Push the US away... that means no more Holden-Chevy rebadged will be shipped to the US. (sarcasm)

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
But it is a crap idea. It would do a lot of harm and solve nothing what so ever. The only thing it would do is push the US away, and that is not good for us at all no matter what people think of the US
Have you actually read any of my posts. (tic)
As I stated, it is not about completely disconnecting from the US and taking on a Trump style isolationist mentality.
It is about growing a backbone and taking a moral stand in regards to the US propaganda war machine.....this can be done with the right kind of leadership and the right kind of foreign and domestic policy.

Staying involved and increasing our involvement in America's war propaganda machine is doing Australia more harm than if we were to take a neutral stand. It seems you are buying into it, but I'm not. We do not need to shift another billion dollars of tax payer funds into America's military-industrial complex.

We were sold the idea that we must fight this so called extreme terrorism (most of which is literally created by US foreign policy and meddling in the affairs of other countries bureaucracy in the form of 'power games')...fifteen years later, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of innocent lives lost, millions of innocent people who have lost loved ones, lost their homes and their homeland, yet the world is NOT in a better place, in fact, it's getting worse, on top of that, copying the US /European corrupt banking model is also detrimental to financial and economic stability.

IMO, the turn of the century and the new millennium marked the start of the end of the American Empire.

Finally, in relation to that post, I was replying to a very vague and generalized comment, with a very generalized response......much more detail is required, hence my comment that it "sounded promising"
Do they teach reading comprehension and critical thinking at your school?

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Sanctions against the USA because of gun laws; really?

Guns do not kill people, people kills people. A Baseball Bat, Knives, or even a Truck plowed on a crowd.

The Supreme Court of the United States ruled that, "The right to bear arms is not granted by the Constitution; neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence"

The US constitution states very clear.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The Amendment does not grant anything to the people. Is a restriction to the Government.

Is a safeguard against tyranny.

This has been debated on this thread countless times. The Right Wing always wanted to get rid of it. Is not the first time that False Flags have been created to stir the pot.

I say, good luck with that Tim Fisher... go fish somewere else.

Skydrol

I know you Americans think you have a God given right to bear Arms but the rest of the world thinks you are absolutely bloody stupid. There is NO justification for civilians having ready access to semi automatic or fully automatic weapons. I don't care one bit what piss-weak excuse you or anybody else on this forum offers as defence, it is insanity.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
As for my profile. Apart from the creepy stalking by yourself, It is my only one I have no other accounts, as for the rest that's not really anyone business.
It's always enjoyable when someone pulls out the "creepy stalking" phrase, especially when it is far from reality and out of context.
I think it was about a total of...um...five minutes involved.

02.gif

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
The US constitution states very clear.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The Amendment does not grant anything to the people. Is a restriction to the Government.

Is a safeguard against tyranny.
If this is the reason, then why are these gun toting folks in America killing innocent citizens at music concerts, nightclubs, schools and churches?

...meanwhile, the power-elites at the Pentagon and Whitehouse continue creating destruction like this in foreign countries....while American kids spend big dollars playing video war games on X-Box, consuming burgers n fries and driving pickup trucks to the lake for weekend camping trips with friends and family...

aleppo1.jpg
_91162168_77a327c3-f8bf-45d8-8a59-242486aedfaa.jpg
_88766074_88766073.jpg

iraq%2Bwar%2Bcopy.jpg

C801xudUAAAN9Qk.jpg

Last edited:

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Have you actually read any of my posts. (tic)
As I stated, it is not about completely disconnecting from the US and taking on a Trump style isolationist mentality.
It is about growing a backbone and taking a moral stand in regards to the US propaganda war machine.....this can be done with the right kind of leadership and the right kind of foreign and domestic policy.

Staying involved and increasing our involvement in America's war propaganda machine is doing Australia more harm than if we were to take a neutral stand. It seems you are buying into it, but I'm not. We do not need to shift another billion dollars of tax payer funds into America's military-industrial complex.

We were sold the idea that we must fight this so called extreme terrorism (most of which is literally created by US foreign policy and meddling in the affairs of other countries bureaucracy in the form of 'power games')...fifteen years later, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of innocent lives lost, millions of innocent people who have lost loved ones, lost their homes and their homeland, yet the world is NOT in a better place, in fact, it's getting worse, on top of that, copying the US /European corrupt banking model is also detrimental to financial and economic stability.

IMO, the turn of the century and the new millennium marked the start of the end of the American Empire.

Finally, in relation to that post, I was replying to a very vague and generalized comment, with a very generalized response......much more detail is required, hence my comment that it "sounded promising"
Do they teach reading comprehension and critical thinking at your school?

Yes reading comprehension was taught at my school. Whats your point?

Was I not allowed to have a quick opinion on the topic? Did I offend you by ignoring most of what you have posted?
5 minutes? wow that's at least 4 minutes long than it would take to get that info, so yeah creepy stalker lol

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
It's not just American men who get off on guns...how's this female's home style do-it-yourself machine gun setup...
comments like....bad boy, happy spot....woo hooo that was fun...I like the way it can switch from fully automatic to semi-auto....be informed, respect and protect our gun rights...
...hope you enjoyed the show...*wink emoticon* ....follow me on instagram and facebook

*shakes head*

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Skydrol

I know you Americans think you have a God given right to bear Arms but the rest of the world thinks you are absolutely bloody stupid. There is NO justification for civilians having ready access to semi automatic or fully automatic weapons. I don't care one bit what piss-weak excuse you or anybody else on this forum offers as defence, it is insanity.

No is not a "God" send to reply to that. By the way, do not read it, do not reply, disregard the post since you do not care a bit.

The Constitution was written with the intention that all Gov Co lose their way. It comes and goes in cycles. They (founding fathers) knew, the day will come one more time.

Let us take Spain for example. The deal in Cataluña is nothing more than the people reaction to an inefficient Gov Co driven by the ECB. They carry about 40% of the nation's GDP. They feel oppressed and look what happen. Same goes with the Brexit and Scotland.

In the US, Trump was voted in and is a direct reaction of the people government mistrust/distrust. Ask anybody in the US if they trust the Gov. The majority will say one big fat NO.

The Gov should be afraid of the people, not the other way around.

As far obtaining Semi and Fully Auto weapons. Is a very regulated industry. You have to go to all sorts of crap to get some fully auto. Is more trouble than what is worth. Even, if you convert one from Semi to Full Auto and you get caught is jail time, even for having the parts is jail time. Too much Gov visibility. I dare anybody to come to the US and buy one through legal channels.

Now.. on the Vegas shooting. There is a video from a Taxi driver. Recoded from the ground and you can see clearly at about the 4th or so floor a muzzle flash. The rate of fire seems to match a M249 SAW. That weapon use the same cartridge as the M16 and M4 and the barrel can be removed (easier to conceal). I know how to Bump Fire and seems easy but is not. Is more for show than anything else. By the way, no gadget/add on is need it to Bump Fire any weapon. In the military, we were taught to use Full Auto and Semi. Is more effective to shoot at Semi than Full Auto, is just a waste of ammo. That is one of the reasons the M16A2 has a 3 round burst instead the A1 Full Auto.

Here is the video...

And was removed.......

Here is another one from a different angle.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
If this is the reason, then why are these gun toting folks in America killing innocent citizens at music concerts, nightclubs, schools and churches?

Nope... because someone plowed a croud with a Truck does not mean that all Truck Drivers are evil.

By the way... I dare anybody to go around the street toting a gun like a cowboy in the US and see what happens.

Last edited: