Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

look for cars and bikes

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Im talking about the idiots who wear the those terrible skin tight clothes who sit in a car lane blocking traffic. The same ones who scratch and dint peoples cars with there pedals and handlebars, the same morons who think they have as much right to use the road as a car. When i was younger we'd always go down the coast for a cruise, we never left without a bag of soggy soy saiced dim sims in case they got in our way :p

As for mr and mrs smith, providing they dont ride on the road but in designated lanes they are cool :p

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
i also dont like the bike riders myself to, i mean those ones calais_cruzin is talkng about, the ones who sit 1 meter in the road.
im NOT one of them, i have a bmx bike and ive been ran over 2wice, smashed into a car 1nce ( massive dint) and been knocked off my bike many a time.
never been to hospital tho
i dont ride on main roads. i ride on bike paths and back streets.
when i ran into a car he was reversiing out of his drive way and onto the road, didnt see me but i thought he did. then wack, ride into the side of his van. i had a bloody nose n a gash on my forehead n he was a great bloke about it.

im jus tryin to say, i no some bike riders are annoying, but some arnt and we arnt allowed to ride on footpaths ( got ran over)

its just annoying when i get ignored so often

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
\

Those lycra wearing supa fast road cyclers, who sit 1m in the lane, or just general ppl who ride around.

Those ****ers piss me off. Driving to schoolies we had about 10 of them in front of us and they were taking up the whole lane. I overtook them cause they were just ****ting me... And two cars back was a unmarked cop car and he fined me for overtaking on double ****ing lines.

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
i might just add
is anyone here from VIC? and who knows about the dandenong ranges? mountain highway

well its a 2 lane road and its in a mountain so the roads are thin.
riders please f***off on taht hill, they always sit in the middle and its about 2 or 3 kilometers to the next road part where u can over take.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Spandex Speed Bumps, Its like P platers, Your gonna cop it coz of these jokers

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I hate bike riders who go inbetween lanes of heavy traffic when cars are stopped.

I hate bike riders (when in packs) who surround the car so even when you want to do the right thing and give way, YOU CANT!

I hate bike riders who sit on your tail (same with other cars, HATE IT)

Other than that, I treat bikes as if theyre just another car. We both got rules to follow, you stick to yours, I'll stick to mine. I'll do what I can to give way, give them room etc, but when they EXPECT it of me, then why should I

Anyway, seems like you werent doing anything wrong, so I feel for ya, and I think people should really pay more attention to bikes, they come up alot faster than cars do!! Use some common sense people (both drivers and riders! < not aimed at you sabby)

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i don't hate all bike riders, but some of them are worthy of their bad name. my beef with bike riders is that as minux said they don't pay their way with rego or petrol taxes, and that they're accountable to no-one. aside from being pulled over by the cops, they don't have to worry about licence plates, licencing or speed cameras

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
ok, lets look at it this way, cars have to have license plates to use the roads, so why don't bikes?
there is no way of reporting a crap bike rider
i've seen a lot of idiots on bikes, not thinking at all. it's also little things like cutting cars off by being slower and not allowing adequate room for cars to pass.

i'll agree there are good bike riders out there, just a severe lack of them...

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
I hate bike riders who go inbetween lanes of heavy traffic when cars are stopped.

I hate bike riders (when in packs) who surround the car so even when you want to do the right thing and give way, YOU CANT!

I hate bike riders who sit on your tail (same with other cars, HATE IT)

Other than that, I treat bikes as if theyre just another car. We both got rules to follow, you stick to yours, I'll stick to mine. I'll do what I can to give way, give them room etc, but when they EXPECT it of me, then why should I

Anyway, seems like you werent doing anything wrong, so I feel for ya, and I think people should really pay more attention to bikes, they come up alot faster than cars do!! Use some common sense people (both drivers and riders! < not aimed at you sabby)

i agree with you

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
i might just add
is anyone here from VIC? and who knows about the dandenong ranges? mountain highway

well its a 2 lane road and its in a mountain so the roads are thin.
riders please f***off on taht hill, they always sit in the middle and its about 2 or 3 kilometers to the next road part where u can over take.

Yeah ive been stuck behind bikes there quite a lot, and because its bendy theres not exactly a safe spot to overtake so you have to wait it out.

Its just frustrating, the least they could do is pull over to the side and stop to let us pass...