Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Brand new car just purchased: 2006 SV6 VE

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Alloytecs don't like you skipping service intervals so it's essential to get done every 10,000km... You should also service the transmission every 40-60,000km...
As I said previously my last two cars were not Holden's they were another type of car I for some stupid reason didn't do that in my previous cars but I won't make that same mistake at all with this car it'll be completely different.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Welcome and enjoy.
Keep it well maintained and if there's issues this site is a wealth of knowledge.
I'm a couple of years older = Ok , well pretty much 20.
While having travelled in a couple of hero cars as a young bloke and owned a few Holdens did not join the commodore ownership until 40 .
I love = have owned 5 = great cars= still 2 = CV8 Monaro since 2009 and 1996 Maloo since 2012 = was a daily until late 2018.

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Welcome and enjoy.
Keep it well maintained and if there's issues this site is a wealth of knowledge.
I'm a couple of years older = Ok , well pretty much 20.
While having travelled in a couple of hero cars as a young bloke and owned a few Holdens did not join the commodore ownership until 40 .
I love = have owned 5 = great cars= still 2 = CV8 Monaro since 2009 and 1996 Maloo since 2012 = was a daily until late 2018.
I'm 41 and just got my first Commodore lol thanks for the advice btw.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Since the O.P's car is an earlier SV6, it will have the 5 speed auto and the LY7...
I thought l read that he had a 2017 Calais. But just checked his ride. My apology, got it wrong again! hahaha :)

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
Hey Erik, nice car m8. Got any more pics?
Smart move, don;t mod it until paid off just in case they do argue an item you changed.
As said keep the services up to date and you should have happy motoring.

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Hey Erik, nice car m8. Got any more pics?
Smart move, don;t mod it until paid off just in case they do argue an item you changed.
As said keep the services up to date and you should have happy motoring.
Yes I do have more pictures of the interior but you're not going to like it only because I've got Essendon bombers merchandise around the whole car just about lol

But yes I plan on paying off the car as the day I picked up the car I ended up getting the sack from my job that I actually applied for this loan so I need to find another job but luckily for me I've got 4000 or 3k in the bank still in the bank to cover the loan and I just found out today that the loan doesn't start for another week.

I will be servicing the car a lot better than my previous two cars which unfortunately were not Holden's and I virtually screw both cars completely up, that's not going to happen to this car.

I don't plan on moding this car paid off. which get is going to take a while.
Which unfortunately isn't for another 7 year's.