Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cammed VY

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Nice car mate.. I like how your having fun with the 3.8! I did aswel and don't at all regret it:)

Other than what I've said in other threads/pm's my advice would be to spend an hour or two ripping off all your "s" "v6" and any other badges u can...
Clean and simple always wins!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Rimskins look interesting.

Keen so see more pics from further away.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Nice car mate.. I like how your having fun with the 3.8! I did aswel and don't at all regret it:)

Other than what I've said in other threads/pm's my advice would be to spend an hour or two ripping off all your "s" "v6" and any other badges u can...
Clean and simple always wins!

cheers :) yeah it goes alright lol
Been thinking of doing that, but too scared that ill rip the paint off/leave an S ghost as theyve been on there for 10 years lol
i agree completely , you sir have good taste!

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Honestly get your mrs hair dryer, some fishing line an old credit card, a terry towel and some metho.. Youl be fine I did it to 12 yo paint and no issues.
If your worried just have cut and polish at the ready!

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
man your car is so damn sexy! i love it! i cant wait to get me an SS kit... looks so much tougher... just a question... on your SS front bar... that black lip along the bottom middle.... i see some with that and some without... do you just paint it or what?

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
haha thanks :) The car i want to buy soonish (if i can get a loan) will be sexier
yeh the ss kit looks good man
Ive still got the standard kit so its all factory paint, but from my limited knowledge i think the series 2 ones have the painted bits along the bottom and the series 1's are just left satin black. Either way, whatever you decide to go, itll look good ;)