Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Near-riot at hospital after fatal shooting"

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
It's called a sense of humour mate. Get one! :thumbsup:

Was also having a dig at ACA at the same time... I.e. they're likely to sensationalise something a way such as I have described.

i must not have a sense of humour then. just a sense of confusion by the looks of it

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
It's called a sense of humour mate. Get one! :thumbsup:

Was also having a dig at ACA at the same time... I.e. they're likely to sensationalise something a way such as I have described.

I tried Supercheap and Autobarn but they said they don't stock it anymore...

Sorry just chuck a ;) or :whistling next time for some of us slower pplz I.E me :w00t:

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
I think it's about time the guards used their training, I am sick and tired of hearing about security vans being targeted money stolen, guns taken.
Burn in hell you prick, it's scum the likes of you I despise, you and your kind have no place here.
And to those that sympathize with people like this I can only hope you nex.
To all the Armourguards and the like, don't hesitate when this occurs...go for the jugular.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I think it's about time the guards used their training, I am sick and tired of hearing about security vans being targeted money stolen, guns taken.
Burn in hell you prick, it's scum the likes of you I despise, you and your kind have no place here.
And to those that sympathize with people like this I can only hope you nex.
To all the Armourguards and the like, don't hesitate when this occurs...go for the jugular.

I don't know who sympathised with his death? I was sympathetic to his family, just because he is a tool THEY suffer.....he deserved what he got, you would kind of have to take onboard the risk of death if your commiting armed robbery but the family could be (may or may not be) good people who now have to suffer the loss.....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I don't know who sympathised with his death? I was sympathetic to his family, just because he is a tool THEY suffer.....he deserved what he got, you would kind of have to take onboard the risk of death if your commiting armed robbery but the family could be (may or may not be) good people who now have to suffer the loss.....

As I said earlier, I'm not sympathetic to them one bit. He was 25 and had a lengthy criminal record. Tney knew it and I'm not as forgiving as you. I doubt they did anything meaningful to stop him.