Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance Inlet Manifolds - HOLDEN V8 304

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
I like the look of the Trickshift 1's. Got any b4/after Dyno readouts on the 5.0 at all?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
very similar to the GRP A manifold indeed. the 2nd TB being on a 30% delay would definitly improve part throttle driving and hence the greater mid range torque gain. would be good to see back to back dyno runs from stock to trick1 manifold and possibly also again a GRP A as well.

greecemunkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990VNSSCommodore
I was wondering if you could tell me about this under bonnet superchrger that yella terra has brought out claiming a 60% increase in h/p as a straight bolt on ,,whilst made to look like a factory item,, I have inherited my fathers VNSS,, and considerate about keeping this thing original.. Its a one owner phoenix red 1990 fully optioned VNss with every service and part change listed ,, and I know its has had an easy life. I was there on its first day home! i would like to consider this opportunity as " sent from god",, and I so respect this machine.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was wondering if you could tell me about this under bonnet superchrger that yella terra has brought out claiming a 60% increase in h/p as a straight bolt on ,,whilst made to look like a factory item,, I have inherited my fathers VNSS,, and considerate about keeping this thing original.. Its a one owner phoenix red 1990 fully optioned VNss with every service and part change listed ,, and I know its has had an easy life. I was there on its first day home! i would like to consider this opportunity as " sent from god",, and I so respect this machine.

Nice. YT have there version of the M90 i bleive which is the same charger as the L67 engine from holden but in there own housing. they were also experimenting with al arger version ofthis setup, the m120 i think but htey have now dropped this in favour of some new screw type blower they have ben working on. sory, don't know more then that. nice car though. enjoy

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
this i believe is the YT Whipple.. sleek n similar to the M90, but not..

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au

"inherited a VNSS" did he give it to you???
sounds like its in good condition

HSV290

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP clubsport turbo
hey guys... i've had a read of all the posts and its made me wonder which manifold i should go on my VP clubby. I was thinking about the COME racing ttb for my setup but i've been told the COME racing ttb struggle a bit in the higher revs, they more a low-mid range, but how true this is im unsure of. Any opinions on what manifold i should run with for my application would be muchly appreciated thanks! also i would like to keep it under the bonnet without using a scoop/bulge or anything.

My mods = Engine Mods: 304ci Holden V8, Block bored, crack-tested and chemically cleaned, balanced rotating assembly, standard crank, standard rods with ARP rod bolts, 9.2:1 ACL Forged pistons, heavy duty valve springs, custom ground Crane Cam, high volume oil pump, PWR thermo fans, HKS air filter, Tial blow off valve and wastegate, Mr Billet Ball Bearing TO4Z turbo, Haltech E6GMX Ecu tuned by Extreme Street Performance, walbro in tank fuel pump, custom heat wrapped leads, Bosch High Energy Coil, 45 pound Siemens injectors.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
nahh, the COME TTB manifold is designed for high revving big cube engines. no good on a mild combo unless your going blown which it looks like you are